Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have the "can't download anything" problem, but i haven't seen it addressed as something that happens with Firefox (which is what I'm using)

I have PeerBlock installed, so i thought maybe that was the problem, but nothing happens after i click 'download' even after i turn Peerblock off.

Using Windows XP and Firefox

My Big issue is the advertisments using flowplayer as it stays above pop ups like permissions screenshots etc not allowing full view I would go premium if I could afford to

Is there any chance that the large colored bars used for mod-name backgrounds and thread titles will be changed to something more subtle and less 'gaudy' some day? They really make it more difficult to enjoy the rest of the page content.

I appreciate that a number of adjustments have already been made to the design in response to user feedback; this one aspect still causes me to cringe every time I visit the site.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mikgram here

Thanks or the advice PeterLegend I had managed a slight improvement by using compatability mode I can now view comments pics etc but when I try to download I have no control over where the files are going ,according to my download history I have downloaded 3 files ,but I cant find them anywhere , the tools folde r F 12 option gives choises I dont know how to use