BEHOLD!! My Hands on Preview of Skyrim!! (RipTen)

CrzyFooL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else getting bored of seeing/hearing about the preview of Skyrim? I have just started playing Oblivion again, and that will keep me content until Triple Elevensies.

Nope .. But I think most people in these forums have played both oblivion and morrowind dry by now .. even with mods

Is anybody else getting bored of seeing/hearing about the preview of Skyrim? I have just started playing Oblivion again, and that will keep me content until Triple Elevensies.

Nope .. But I think most people in these forums have played both oblivion and morrowind dry by now .. even with mods

Yep I have!!!! :(

Combined with the fact that Skyrim makes Oblivion look like a steaming pile of... xD Yeah I'd say it's tough to go back to Oblivion. At least for me.

Combined with the fact that Skyrim makes Oblivion look like a steaming pile of... xD Yeah I'd say it's tough to go back to Oblivion. At least for me.

Yeah, seriously. I remember freaking out because the graphics in Oblivion were so good, lol.