Peanut Butter VS Jelly

draconix

25 members have voted

1. 1. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Or Both?

I think that it's important that we tackle this as soon as possible, because without determining which is better, how can we possibly attempt to ascertain the nature of the Universe? It's a question for the ages, the competing views on the topic have been known to tear entire countries asunder, and no wonder, consider the consequences of such a ruling. Why, without Peanut Butter, what would George Washington have used to seal his leaking boat as it crossed the Delaware? Without Jelly, what would Aristotle have used to buff the lense of the worlds first telescope? The world may never know, but surely it has undying consequences.

Please, I urge you all to consider carefully the stance you choose. I would like a good clean debate. The inclusion of sources is not required for this debate, simply because we can't allow facts to get in the way of such choices. And try to have fun. :thumbsup:

Edited by draconix

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So THAT is why the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was developed, at the price of billions of dollars in research, and the live of countless lab rats! Of course, the public has be indoctrinated to come to the belief that you can't have one, without the other. That would be heresy, and could get you burned at the stake in some countries.... Worse yet in others.

I'd like to start off by stating that I am of course a human being, and that as a human being, I have taste buds. I am pretty sure that I have made my position quite clear in the past, supporting Peanut Butter, as demonstrated by the way that I carry myself, and the standards to which I hold myself.

Many people claim that Peanut Butter was "invented" by George Washington Carver, but most historians will agree that this is patently false. Peanut Butter cannot have been invented, since it has always been around. Most scientists believe that in the beginning of the universe, there was peanut butter. After some time, the peanut butter spontaneously combusted, causing a massive explosion which sparked our universe as we know it into existence. This is often referred to as the "Big Peanut Theory".

It is because peanut-butter is that which brought us to where we are today, that Peanut butter is the superior... thing.. to Jelly.

I'd like to start off by stating that I am of course a human being, and that as a human being, I have taste buds. I am pretty sure that I have made my position quite clear in the past, supporting Peanut Butter, as demonstrated by the way that I carry myself, and the standards to which I hold myself.

Many people claim that Peanut Butter was "invented" by George Washington Carver, but most historians will agree that this is patently false. Peanut Butter cannot have been invented, since it has always been around. Most scientists believe that in the beginning of the universe, there was peanut butter. After some time, the peanut butter spontaneously combusted, causing a massive explosion which sparked our universe as we know it into existence. This is often referred to as the "Big Peanut Theory".

It is because peanut-butter is that which brought us to where we are today, that Peanut butter is the superior... thing.. to Jelly.

As a reasonable human you would then know that hazelnut spread is much "More Better" to both the lowly peanut butter and this...jelly. (We all know peanut butter is better paired to honey anyway!) Combine the hazelnut with chocolate and you put it on par with the world's greatest of epicurean delights.

(Gods thank you for this thread!! Kudos to you Draconix))

I've yet to try this... "Neutella" but I can say with absolute certainty that it scares me. It's an up-and-coming newcomer that might yet be a little big for it's britches. :happy:

I think corrupting chocolate with anything at all should be punished by drowning in a vat of liquid chocolate. That, and I really don't like hazelnuts........

Pity the folk that are allergic to nuts...... :D

I guess my bravery knows no bounds. To those that do not like Hazelnuts...well...obviously you were dropped on your head as an infant. Perhaps several times?

*shakes head sadly*

((:biggrin:))