Peanut Butter VS Jelly

draconix

25 members have voted

1. 1. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Or Both?

Hehee...eeeuuuw.

Just to make Lisnpuppy even more hungry, how about Devon splits (a soft rich yeast bun)with home made strawberry JAM (the English strawberries have been lush this season) and clotted cream? A coronary on a plate, and soooo delicious.

Ginny...Didn't you give me an open invite for tea? :tongue:

YUMMMY!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to vote "Other", as I am torn. You guys with all your talk of chocolate have totally thrown me off. However, since we are voting Peanut Butter or Jelly here, I am going with "BOTH". I will choose either A's Raspberry Preserves (raspberry being my very favorite flavor on earth) or Red Current Jelly and Peanut Butter (MUST be CRUNCHY) on anything you choose, Ritz Crackers, Celery, Toast, English Muffins. Ginny's yeast buns sound yummy too (we can add the Clotted Cream as well!!). I am just waaaaay too easy :P and also very hungry right now.........

Draconix did that on purpose. Secretly, he is an agent for the Peanut Butter cartel, which is trying to take over the turf now controlled by the Jelly cartel.

Hey you.. you... um... Yeah, HeyYou!

Our lives in the 'tels were supposed to be a secret, you've put me in a bit of a sticky situation... But you might as well spill the (jelly)beans that the Peanut Butter party and the Jelly party are actually the different factions that make up the Illuminati. The Peanut Butter party was for the spread of spread, while the Jelly party was all about controlling petrol jelly for wealth. :devil:

As for the Neutella proponents, do I need to bring up the animal testing results? 70% of the lab dogs preferred peanut butter to Neutella. The others got very sick, or worse. :unsure:

Edited by draconix

Draconix did that on purpose. Secretly, he is an agent for the Peanut Butter cartel, which is trying to take over the turf now controlled by the Jelly cartel.

Hey you.. you... um... Yeah, HeyYou!

Our lives in the 'tels were supposed to be a secret, you've put me in a bit of a sticky situation... But you might as well spill the (jelly)beans that the Peanut Butter party and the Jelly party are actually the different factions that make up the Illuminati. The Peanut Butter party was for the spread of spread, while the Jelly party was all about controlling petrol jelly for wealth. :devil:

As for the Neutella proponents, do I need to bring up the animal testing results? 70% of the lab dogs preferred peanut butter to Neutella. The others got very sick, or worse. :unsure:

My dogs prefer sour krout to peanut butter.....but then they are Minature schnauzers :teehee: