Peanut Butter VS Jelly

draconix

25 members have voted

1. 1. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Or Both?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on the beverage that goes with it, preferrably it's coffee (though I'm a tea drinker), but when I do indulge, it's got to be smooth Black Cat peanut butter on one slice, and peach jam on the other, the bread has got to be fresh 'n hot and lavishly

smeared with real butter ....

Now you dunk it into a wide cup of coffee ... then watching the rich yellow butter begin to melt 'n run with the peach jam you quickly open your mouth (until your tonsils show), shove it in, close the hatch, close your eyes and moan as you savor

the exploding rich sweet and earthy flavors tumulting across your tongue.

Woweeeeeeeeee you begin chewing faster and faster, the hot coffee dribbles down your chin, your head begins bobbing up and down like a heart rate monitor with a virus, and then left to right like a crazed snake charmers drunken cobra.

You just wanna scream and shout and kick the furniture, but you dont, you open up for a reload ............ fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JAM

Aaaaaah tonight the lambs rest peacefully, universal order has been restored.

Edited by Nintii

Urrrrgggh. Whatever floats your boat, but I am sorry to say that you would not be invited to afternoon tea with me, Grannywils and Lisnpuppy if you insisted on DUNKING anything with both peanut butter, jam AND butter in a hot beverage. Sorry, not in MY Pinxton china!

*Passes out and has to be revived by the other ladies administering Darjeeling and another Devon split....*

The only thing I ever dunk is Oreos in milk.

It is against nature to me to have any other bread, roll, biscuit or cookie become soggy. :tongue:

*holds in gloved hand a warm cup of Darjeeling under Ginny's nose*

Gotta agree with Ginny and LP on this one. Don't like stuff floating in my beverages. Although I admit to having dunked the occasional oreo, even that is only very occasional. Don't like the crumbs in my milk. icky.... I will consume them separately thanks.

That said, however I must admit that Nintii's description did have me quite entranced.... (forgot for a moment we were discussing food) :P

Hahahahha, you're the "one" who approaches love and cooking "with reckless abandon" :biggrin:

My excuse for going "RECKLESS ABANDON" is because I live with a bunch of girlfriends, and you just know that THEY'RE TO BLAME FOR EVERYTHING - INCLUDING DUNKING ... really :woot:

I'm under bad influence here ... *biting finger nails anxiously* *twirling hair frantically*, excuse me for a sec while I head to the kitchen because it's ...

that time ...

Edited by Nintii

*Faints again....* OMG she mentioned the D word...

*Crawls feebly to the kitchen and offers Lisnpuppy and Grannywils a nice strong cup of Assam, with homemade bread rolls, butter and plum jam (we have a glut of English plums at the moment...)*

I know I can trust these ladies not to...do...that with them.

Dee dee de de de deee dee is a beautiful letterrrrrrr, ...........edit............. dee dum

Deededeedeee

Ok already, I'll give it up, I'll go cold turkey, strap me to the bed ... no more _unkin anything for me ... mommeeeeee o_O

JAM.

Edited by Nintii