Yea, we arn't talking about that right now.

El`derina

I think Hines' response on Twitter was answering both the "are they in" and "is vampirism in" questions.

Indeed.

I saw him replying twice to someone just to clarify his previous reply.

He would have already corrected himself with something like "Vampires are in, but we aren't telling if you can become one, or a werewolf."

God that is pissing me off...

anything else on the "We arn't talking about that right now" list?

So, long story short...you want Todd Howard and the rest of Bethesda to just give away every single cool thing and spoil the fun instead of leaving it a surprise? I think the Skyrim fan mob is getting a bit too ravenous, understand they know what they're doing and they aren't telling you for VERY good reasons.

God that is pissing me off...

anything else on the "We arn't talking about that right now" list?

So, long story short...you want Todd Howard and the rest of Bethesda to just give away every single cool thing and spoil the fun instead of leaving it a surprise? I think the Skyrim fan mob is getting a bit too ravenous, understand they know what they're doing and they aren't telling you for VERY good reasons.

so, long story short- your reading into what i said too much and making a deal out of it., the rest of the post was the meat of the topic. besides, you can't deny they way over-use that statement

no, if you really want to know, I simply don't see this information game they play to be any fun.. there wasn't really any surprise or bang with the revealing of most of their content, aside from dragons >.>

only reason is marketing, which I guess is understandable. They gotta make a living after all.

Edited by El`derina

Vampires will probably be in, including becoming one as well, it would not make much sense for them to drop it after making a game which featured vampirism, would it? besides If clans and all that aren't in Vanilla.....well mods are just wonderful are they not?

Vampires will probably be in, including becoming one as well, it would not make much sense for them to drop it after making a game which featured vampirism, would it? besides If clans and all that aren't in Vanilla.....well mods are just wonderful are they not?

There isn't a probably with vampires. They are in.

I've played many a game that dropped perfectly good features to add ones that sucked. Just have to wait for them to release that info or play the game.