Fan Loot

jedimembrain

This is a very first sketch I did of a giant. I'm not a good drawer at all, but this is fan art, so it doesn't have to be. I'm just a big fan....with no art talent. :thumbsup:

And I messed up on the feet.

Edited by x722ism

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tinkered with it. Sculptris can be used to do a high poly sculpt, you can easily do something like that Khajiit sculpt. I wouldn't use it to replicate any hard surface subdivisio, don't think it'll do as well as ZB or any modelling program could.

Ihttp://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c85/lego-botz/wipz/Dovahkiinhel3.jpg

I'm just going to call it done. I shouldn't be messing around. I might release it as a mod for Ob or F3 later on.

I want to make a mod that redoes that helmet to look like a crow-faced bascinet. You know, extend the faceplate, make it wrap around, put in a hinge.

Edited by Jermungand

This sketch is of a Draugr. I'm still in the process of drawing it. Once it's done I'll post up the final copy. :thumbsup:

This is a very first sketch I did of a giant. I'm not a good drawer at all, but this is fan art, so it doesn't have to be. I'm just a big fan....with no art talent. :thumbsup:

If you don't have a talent for art then you learn it.

Art isn't something you are born with, some people are bad at it, but after they train enough they can get really good.

Also your drawing is nice, at least better than anything I can draw.

I can't even draw a straight line. :tongue:

If you don't have a talent for art then you learn it.

Art isn't something you are born with, some people are bad at it, but after they train enough they can get really good.

Also your drawing is nice, at least better than anything I can draw.

I can't even draw a straight line. :tongue:

Thanks man. :biggrin:

This is my first sketch of an Ice Spider, I got the last two legs backwords. These drawings are all first sketches. I'm not the greatest. :thumbsup:

I drew a sketch for a sword for my charecter that ima mod (or mod request) into the game. I'll post it when i get home in a week ;)

I also need a name for it too... open for suggestions :D

EDIT: Okay, heres the sword... feel free to suggest anyways to improve it

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee500/ZayneCleric/SwordSketch.jpg

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

• 1 year later...

Tang Mo Sculpt I just made .. was a little faster cause I started with my default head I keep around for humans and humanoids...

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/UberNiz/TangMo2.jpg

Somebody work with jedimembrain and make this a custom race ASAP!

It seems there are no monkey races for Skyrim, either Imga or Tang Mo :­(

There's an Imga follower on the Nexus though, if anyone wants to work with that too.