Werewolf or Vampire?

Jakeschulz

198 members have voted

1. 1. what do you want to become?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On flavor alone, definitely Vampire. Vampires are intelligent; Werewolves are mindless. But what I'll actually do will have to depend on their in-game implementation: If Vampirism in Skyrim gives you no bonuses or extra powers and makes you take 30 points of damage per second in sunlight, then I'm not going to cripple myself that way just to be one.

As for Twilight... stupid crap like that doesn't deserve any attention or respect. Is hating vampires because of Twilight's popularity any better than loving vampires because of it? If you do whatever the crowd does then the crowd controls you, but if you do the opposite of whatever the crowd does, then they STILL control you.

I don't care either way. Modern pop culture kinda ruined them both for me. Growing up Vampire and Werewolves were horrifying monstrosities not some fan girls sparkly boy toy. Vampires and Werewolves are suppose to be powerful mindless killers prowling the wilderness and ancient ruins, not some over sexualized seductress or ladies man. I know Bethesda doesn't portray them like that and I respect them for that but the damage is already kinda done.

Edit: I will prob try both on another character just to see what it is like but unless someone mods the crap out of them to turn them into the demonic Nosferatus of Medieval European legend I don't plan on playing one in any serious sense.

Edited by NAPALM13092