Dawn of War: Soulstorm

Jonlissla

Yep, you read it right. Relic have announced the third expansion pack is on its way, and this time you won't just fight on Kronus, but 9 other different planets as well as 4 moons.

Nope, this is not a joke.

And of course, what would an expansion pack be without new races? Two other races will join the fight, and one of them is the Dark Eldar, while the second hasn't been announced yet. I don't expect it to be the Tyranids, as Relic said that they would only complicate things. Either because they're too many, or just because they were all close-combat units or something like that.

Problably it'll be the Witchhunters or Deamonhunters who'll join the fight.

Here's a link to an IGN preview if you don't believe me.

Well, time to polish my skills in DC and show the world the power of Tau! :blush:

Edit: Oops, I forgot something! Something very poetical and widely known throughout the Warhammer universe... WAAAAAGH!!

• 5 months later...
Played it for a couple of hours before I realised it was Dark Crusade with 2 new races. The air adds nothing new what-so-ever. Pass on this, Dark Crusade was OK because it was something a little different -- this definately isn't different.

Archived