Whats your favorite Daedra Lord ?

Wraithofdoom

I think it would be interesting to see what people think of the Daedra, i myself really like Hircine, i like the way he looks, and his "sphere" of hunt, i also like how he is the lord of Werewolves and man-beasts, i also liked his quest, i find the grove to be a very special place, the reward was somewhat dissapointing though, i expected a spear to be honest.

What Daedra do you like ?.

Edited by Wraithofdoom

Malacath. King of the sexy sexy orcs.

... No, seriously. I like his sphere, I like his people, I like how the other daedric princes won't recognize him as a daedric prince. I like the orc religious controversy involving him. I like how he protects his followers, and I like his nicknames for ogres (who are adorable little squashy things, btw).

I've also always been a little fond of Sanguine. His Oblivion quest is. Well. Words fail.

I liked Azura... she seems to be the only one that... cares?

Hermaus Mora was interesting, but not much was put forward about him aside from the one lore book mentioning his Apocypha realm.

I did like Jyggalag, for as little attention/screentime as he got. Very interesting character... makes you wonder what he does after being cast into Oblivion.

Peryite

He is the task master of Oblivion and he is more or the less the one that keeps order and balance. He is neither good nor evil he simply keeps things as they should be whether that is perceived as good or bad to mortals at the time is irrelevant to him. Not the most famous Daedric Lord but things just wouldn't function without him.

Azura's made the best story. Her brave followers sacrificed themselves to stop an evil vampire, cursing themselves to damnation for all eternity as they lost themselves to the vampire's disease.

You bring peace to her followers, earning her gratitude and laying these brave heroes to rest at long last.

Azura's Star is the best artifact. Even the Book of Knowledge thingy I would give up before I gave up Azura's Star -- if forced to choose.

That Battle Arena guy, Boethia, had the funniest lines. He believes in kicking people when they're down with withering sarcasm.

His reward, Goldbrand, is also AFAIK the best sword you can get prior to level 23. (At 23 the SI smiths can make "Perfect" swords you can then enhance with soul gem or sigil stone.)

Sanguine's quest was the funniest thing the player gets to do.

Meridia has the best voice; her passion and moral conviction are perfectly suited to her accent and tone.

The "Most Shamelessly Abused" award goes to Molag Bal's Ogre Tooth Farm. I won't turn down the big, clumsy hammer, but it's not what I came for.

Most fun quest ...

Boethia was a scream.

Peryite gives you your first taste of Oblivion if you haven't gone yet or your last taste if you've Akatoshed Martin.

Vaermina was twisted and kind of builds suspense by starting you off in a completely normal setting, like you know something is going to have to go wrong but for now there's tables and books and not even any crazy writing on the wall in blood or piles of broken furniture or the always-popular burning corpse nailed to the wall. So you're like, "This can't possibly last. Should I be sneaking right now?" You start to worry; you break out into a sweat! Those grapes ... they look so normal ... those apples aren't even poisoned!

Mercifully your growing discomfort at seeing orderly rows of books and neatly set dinnerware is finally relieved when you get to a room full of Daedra, mutilated corpses, and all the other familiar sights and sounds to which you've grown accustomed. "Ahh," you think to yourself, "I can finally stop sweating!'

Okay, I guess my favorite was Vaermina. It's a close call, though.

Well, Molag Bal is a total rapist, so he's out. We all know Mehrunes Dagon is extremely ugly and is also a massive jerk (his appearance perfectly matches his personality), so I don't like him either. Jyggalag sucks, he's a stick in the mud.

Azura, she's pretty darn cool, and she seemed like a genuinely good person to me. She seemed like a peaceful sort. I like her a lot.

Vaermina's pretty cool as well, even though she gives people nightmares. I'm not sure exactly what it is about her - there's something that's just really likeable about her. She's a dark lady, and I like dark ladies. Same with Namira. She's another lovely dark lady, and she's one of the few who cares for people and creatures who are considered ugly and repulsive by mortals. I like that. Nocturnal, too - who couldn't love the mistress of darkness?

Sheogorath is so silly and funny. Gotta love that guy.

But Sanguine is my absolute favourite. He's such a fun guy, and he is absolutely hilarious. Doing his quest always makes me double over with laughter - running out of Leyawiin castle butt naked with guards chasing after me... it never gets dull http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif