What System Will You Play On?

AxeAlot

What System Will You Play On?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What System Will You Play On?

• PC
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. Are You Getting The Collector's Edition?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Why would anybody say something other than PC. These are the Nexus forums, the Nexus that has all the mods stored. And mods are for the PC.

Why you would even come here, is beyond me. To mod it later, maybe?

Everybody who does not play bethesda games on a decent gaming rig should be ashamed and leave forever. You are not doing Skyrim justice, and i hope you get killed in a freak accident that involves a meerkat and and a pair of trousers.

Cool story........ :thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anybody say something other than PC. These are the Nexus forums, the Nexus that has all the mods stored. And mods are for the PC.

Everybody who does not play bethesda games on a decent gaming rig should be ashamed and leave forever. You are not doing Skyrim justice, and i hope you get killed in a freak accident that involves a meerkat and and a pair of trousers.

Never mix alcohol and the internet.

Never mix alcohol and the internet.

LOL

:psyduck:

My goodness.. you must the most beautiful person on earth to be able to get away with such a terrible personality.

It's not my fault that you can't afford a decent PC. Get a job or something.

Bro , you're so hardcore man, wish I could be more like you :dance: