Where is HGEC?

Majorshepard

I have HGEC installed in my oblivion directory. I recently tried to install 'Seamless Hi-Res Khajiit and Tabaxi textures for HGEC' and followed the read me that came with it. In the read me it says that a overwrite confirmation should come up asking to overwrite some other files already there from the HGEC. However when I placed them there it did not overwrite anything, and the read me says that if no confirmation came up then I will have to check if HGEC is installed correctly, which it is. I am now trying to find the HGEC original download on tesnexus but whenever I try to search for it it always comes up with armor for HGEC or mods that use it. I downloaded my HGEC files from a compilation mod that had a lot of texture replacements, but I cannot remember what it was called. Can anyone help me to find the original file to see if I am missing any?

On a slight side note is there a mod that gives males underwear? For some reason when I installed HGEC it made everyone naked when you take their armor or clothes, and while I don't mind females wearing no clothes (being a guy lols), the male is disturbing for me. So if anyone know of a mod that gives (only) males underwear?

Thanks in advance for any help given :D

If you haven't deliberately installed a male replacer (Roberts Male is the common one), one of the Deadly Reflex versions came packaged with underwearless characters by mistake.

oh that would explain it I have the deadly reflex 6.0 installed, and an older one before that. Is there anyway of getting rid of it without screwing deadly reflex? or any other mod?