Would you waste money on collector's edition?

ReaperLeopard

I don't think bravo meant it like that "These things are priceless for the real fans .. This is not a waste of money!" Hes just defending his purchase is all .. The title of this thread alone makes me feel defensive <_< .. Like I'm an idiot for buying something I don't need .. The making of video will be all over the net and the statue is plastic .. comments like that are annoying if you just put out 150 bucks for the set .. I'm happy with my buy but I see a lot of people acting like bethesda is trying to rip people off... The way I see it is they are trying to get money for there next big game that I will certainly want to play.

As far as the DVD being on youtube .. I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be o_O .. That wasn't posted by bethesda .. you might as well download the game if your the kind of person who sees media as a free resource... I gladly pay for entertainment .. It's sorta how I plan to make a living in life so I wouldn't want people stealing my work.

Those videos are made for promotion, that's probably why don't care.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Skyrim poster would totally be worth more than the statue. It's a lot more displayable and you wouldn't have to waste time dusting it.

LOL I like your reasoning! Less dusting is always an incentive.

I would buy the collectors edition without a doubt, but its too much for me currently to be able to spent so much money on it... i mostly would care only for the artbook, other things i just dont see necessary...but i would defantly spent if my pocket would gave me the option.

well map isnt very valuable or nessesary. "the making of" will be on the internet after a week or less. the statue is plastic.... I wont waste my money on this. i will just get the game.

Good for you man :thumbsup:

well map isnt very valuable or nessesary. "the making of" will be on the internet after a week or less. the statue is plastic.... I wont waste my money on this. i will just get the game.

At least your still supporting Beth! :D thats all thats important right?

I'd still love to see them explain why the CE is so outrageously much more in the UK and Australia than it is almost everywhere else (I believe we are even more expensive than the rest of the EU here in UK).

I'd still love to see them explain why the CE is so outrageously much more in the UK and Australia than it is almost everywhere else (I believe we are even more expensive than the rest of the EU here in UK).

Yeah I've been wondering that too! It just doesn't make sense, you'd think their would be a set value that would be the same worldwide. I hope someone tweets Pete Hines or someone about it :wallbash:

As would I... with all things PC, hardware and software. You can nearly swap the £ & $ for everything. :verymad:

You can get a 6950 for like $220 where they don't go much cheaper than £200. You can buy win7 for a smaller number in $ than the number is in £.

Maybe due to shipping? or the fact that places like the uk are full of.. and indeed run by money grabbing bastards!

Just saying...

Might have something to do with it :D