3 new Skyrim gameplay videos

NAPALM13092

ZENIMAX PULLED THEM!!!

I was wondering what took them so long.

What did you expect, filming wasn't allowed.

I decided to be clever and use a Firefox extension to download all the videos in 1080p before they were taken down since I knew it would happen. 5 vids in total by that uploader, 195 MB together. Who wants em? :smile:

Edited by natelovesyou

ZENIMAX PULLED THEM!!!

I decided to be clever and use a Firefox extension to download all the videos in 1080p before they were taken down since I knew it would happen. 5 vids in total by that uploader, 195 MB together. Who wants em? :smile:

You, sir, are a hero. Assuming 'tis not a bannable offense to propagate such material, I may possibly be sort of interested...

ZENIMAX PULLED THEM!!!

You, sir, are a hero. Assuming 'tis not a bannable offense to propagate such material, I may possibly be sort of interested...

Well...I was on IRC weeks ago before I started up my topic "The 18 Skills of Skyrim" (where I linked to the QuakeCon video on youtube) and asked a moderator if linking was okay...so I don't see this being a problem. We should ask. I'm off for a bit, but I'll be back. Someone ask for me? Haha :] I'll totally put it up on like Megaupload or something if it's okay. Or you guys can choose...

Edited by natelovesyou

ZENIMAX PULLED THEM!!!

5 of them? There was only the 3 when I posted them I wouldn't mind seeing the other two. :whistling:

Edited by NAPALM13092

ZENIMAX PULLED THEM!!!

5 of them? There was only the 3 when I posted them I wouldn't mind seeing the other two. :whistling:

They're super short, 12 seconds. The other three are over a minute. Okay, I'll put all 5 individual videos on Dropbox, and I'll put the link up when it's all done.

Here you all go! The EASIEST way to download these in my opinion would probably be to just right-click them and select "Save As" or "Save Link As":

PAX Prime 2011 - Skyrim - Dungeon Crawling

PAX Prime 2011 - Skyrim - Outdoor Pyromancy and Combat

PAX Prime 2011 - Skyrim - Skills Set

PAX Prime 2011 - Skyrim - Skyrim Skills and Equipment

PAX Prime 2011 - Skyrim - Town and NPC Interaction

Enjoy! :whistling:

Edited by natelovesyou