Racial diversity

Lehcar

@ jedimembrain

Thanks for that vid...damn i wish i would have seen those other ones from PAX.

In the start of the vid i really loved how the argonian looked standing behind that tree, the movement of the tail and the whole body holding seemed really lizard-like...the whole scene was awesome :thumbsup:

Wait, I am unhappy, because it was mentioned a while back in an interview that height would be adjustable.... fooey. Oh well, I'll figure something out with how to deal with it. >.<

I like the fact that you can't adjust height. Wood elves are meant to be shorter, and high elves are pretty much taller than the rest. If wood elves started turning up at 6'5 it just wouldn't make any sense.

and every wood elf is supposed to be the exact same height right?

they could have implemented a limited range height slider.

ie. wood elves are limited to 4' to 5'6

and high elves are limited from 5'8 to 6'5 or something like that

much better than having every single character of the same race at the exact same height

Wait, I am unhappy, because it was mentioned a while back in an interview that height would be adjustable.... fooey. Oh well, I'll figure something out with how to deal with it. >.<

What interview was this? .. Ive never heard this .. and I fallow them all pretty closely o_O

I like the fact that you can't adjust height. Wood elves are meant to be shorter, and high elves are pretty much taller than the rest. If wood elves started turning up at 6'5 it just wouldn't make any sense.

and every wood elf is supposed to be the exact same height right?

they could have implemented a limited range height slider.

ie. wood elves are limited to 4' to 5'6

and high elves are limited from 5'8 to 6'5 or something like that

much better than having every single character of the same race at the exact same height

Yeah, that idea actually makes sense. It'd be good if they made it like that.

Well i think it's pretty clear that the demo is a separate iteration of the game that has been built on since Dec 2010. Pete confirmed in the Angry Joe E3 interview that the UI was not complete in the demo. Lots more data has been added to the actual game and more char. creation sliders might be part of those additions.

Well i think it's pretty clear that the demo is a separate iteration of the game that has been built on since Dec 2010. Pete confirmed in the Angry Joe E3 interview that the UI was not complete in the demo. Lots more data has been added to the actual game and more char. creation sliders might be part of those additions.

I hope so .. I always like more :3 .. and in the late stage of a game where all they are doing it porting and bug testing the only things they can add are small things like this .. new hairs .. new clothes .. more customization options .. they arnt going to be adding any missions of voice actors at this point .. way to late in development.