Skrim mostly DX9?

arcane20

Sorry if I misunderstand this but: they're holding off on their abilities because they want to make more money? I'm now even more cynical.

What would you have them do? Make the ultimate game utilizing the best and latest technology? Even if they could fiscally succeed in such a monumental task they would have reached a ceiling which would make them like COD in that the next game would just be a rehash of the previous with a different setting and story. I like the pace they have set for themselves. Skyrim will be their best game yet both visually AND game play wise and yet they still have room to go up even on this generation. If FO4 is released on this gen they will be able to surpass Skyrim and that is their goal, to surpass themselves with each game not the entire industry. It's smart development and that's why Todd has been in charge since Morrowind.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What would you have them do? Make the ultimate game utilizing the best and latest technology? Even if they could fiscally succeed in such a monumental task they would have reached a ceiling which would make them like COD in that the next game would just be a rehash of the previous with a different setting and story.

As if the only way a game can possibly improve upon itself is graphics technology...