Family

saadus

It is already confirmed on marriage, what about families? If so, how will they work? Will you be able to interact with your child?

Personally, I have my fingers cross for yes.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marriage is confirmed .. having children is not .. there was a missleading quote by pete hines saying yes but I and others speculate he didn't read the question completely .. my guess is no but it would be neat.. there are children .. you can see them in the background of one of the pax demos... as for complexity of what we know .. wife/husbands will cook you meals .. chat with you .. go on quests with you .. and other special bonuses that they havnt revealed .. there is no sex though or as pete put it "bom chickia wow wow animations" .. possibly a blank screen cut out type of sex .. like in fallout 3

It would at least be interesting. I wonder if the NPC's relatives will treat you differently after marriage...

It would at least be interesting. I wonder if the NPC's relatives will treat you differently after marriage...

Or will this be dependent on previous behavior before said marriage ?

So if you behaved good or bad towards said relatives before the marriage how would this work out ?

Does seem to be an area that could prove to be a fun diversion from the Main Story Line or would Bethesda decide to make it part of the main story line if your character decided to marry ?

I want to own the house and everything to, something like in Fable.:psyduck:

Like for instants you have that red marker though even though you own the property now. Hopefully that wont be the case.

I just know someone will start making some explicit sex mod once the game's out. D:

Pretty much inevitable, mate.

Yeahhhh. :( Well on the bright side, while maybe the ability to start a family on your own won't be in Skyrim, at least it can be done as a mod. :]

I just know someone will start making some explicit sex mod once the game's out. D:

Pretty much inevitable, mate.

Yeahhhh. :( Well on the bright side, while maybe the ability to start a family on your own won't be in Skyrim, at least it can be done as a mod. :]

Maybe after SKSE is made...