Family

saadus

I expect removing the invulnerable status and thus enabling child killing type mod will get you banned pretty quick. At least I expect so on this site.

Neclipse made this mod and hasn't been banned yet, let's hope that a similar mod for Skyrim doesn't get the uploader banned. :psyduck:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim seems to have a heck of a lot new aspects. Family huh? Going on quests with you and such? That's pretty cool :) it's pretty boring to marry someone and just have them sit in the house all day. I would probably never be home anyways lol But as long as we don't have to have the responsibility of spending XXX amount of time w/your significant other and if not they leave you. I mean I understand if you go off for weeks, but anyways.

I wonder however if I will end up getting married at all in the game. Probably just to see how it works but i'll be busy killing things and wandering Skyrim that I won't want to stay in one place or come back every so often. But children...hmmm if Bethesda does have it where you can have children I hope they're not born the night after you ummm share some love. It would be cool to have like a week or so of your wife being pregnant or something and if your character is female then you should have a boundary on how far you can travel from you home for xxx amount of time. That's if they even have kids but I'm just throwing my ideas on the matter out there. Also if you can have children they should grow up a bit, but then days/weeks or w/e would have to act as years. They did it in Fable but honestly they could have expanded on that aspect better.

Actually after writing all that now I really want to get married (in game ahem).

But as long as we don't have to have the responsibility of spending XXX amount of time w/your significant other and if not they leave you.

I see what you did there.

Well now that I think about it you could kill children in Fallout 3 without mods. What do you think happened to the 2 kids in megaton when you nuke it. Kind of hard to say bs like you can't kill children and yet you are allowed to nuke them.

Plus its funny how some people seem to keep forgetting that you can bring your spouse along with you on your adventures so there is no need to settle down in one place. It would be pretty dumb to add marriage in the game just to force you to do nothing but hang with your wife/husband all the time ( I don't think bethesda would add that just to make you not actually play the game). I also don't think bethesda will be as harsh on you about leaving your spouse for long periods of time like lionhead was with fable. Sure your wife/husband might make a comment about how long you have been gone but I doubt they will get upset like in fable seeing how big this game is.

Having children will probably be very unlikely seeing how many different species/races their are in the game. They would have to come up with what the different cross breeds of the different races would look like because you know its going to happen (like I mostly play as a redguard and wood elf and I would like my wife to be a dark elf).