whos going to the midnight launch. for skyrim.

dvdxlr12

I talked to a guy at Gamestop when I paid for the Collector's Edition and he told me that the chances of a midnight release were going to be slim even though Skyrim is getting hyped up. If there is going to be a midnight release then yes I will definitely be there, if not I will be at Gamestop friday morning a few hours before the shop opens! :thumbsup:

Oddly enough, despite my previous sounding forth about Steam, I am tempted to prepurchase from Steam because of my current situation - ie I can just about afford it now, if I still don't have a job by release the money might get spent on other things. Of course, the prospect of preloading is an added bonus, as Alcrin has rightly pointed out.

Oddly enough, despite my previous sounding forth about Steam, I am tempted to prepurchase from Steam because of my current situation - ie I can just about afford it now, if I still don't have a job by release the money might get spent on other things. Of course, the prospect of preloading is an added bonus, as Alcrin has rightly pointed out.

Surprisingly, since I'm not getting the collectors edition and I'm forced to use Steam anyway and I'll be repurchasing when the GoTY+DLC package is released, I'm considering taking advantage of a digital purchase for first release and a disk purchase for second release.

Still, I doubt I'll be purchasing any other software through Steam and that includes the DLC for Skyrim.

I...hate....Steam...

I think I will wait for prices to settle before I think of getting Skyrim.

As much as i hate Steam and will not be supporting Valve directly I feel Bethesda deserves my full retail support.

I...hate....Steam...

I think I will wait for prices to settle before I think of getting Skyrim.

As much as i hate Steam and will not be supporting Valve directly I feel Bethesda deserves my full retail support.

its a documented steam game

so no matter what you do

its gonna be a steam game