fish

aaroncox

By catching with hands, does that mean jumping in the water and catching them, or attacking and thieving the carcass?

Bethesda is paying better attension to details like that this time... I imagine it will be like gathering herbs, butterflies and other things... instead of attacking and looting.

it would be funny if they had a minigame for it tho, I will laugh if upon clicking on a fish I am presenting with a minigame featuring me hands, water, and a slippery fish!

I'd like them to add some huge water creature down in the deepest sea. Like a huge serpent or an enormous squid. Something which isn't involved in a quest, but something you might find out of pure randomness, and will scare the wits out of you when you are at the bottom of the pitch black lake.

I'd like them to add some huge water creature down in the deepest sea. Like a huge serpent or an enormous squid. Something which isn't involved in a quest, but something you might find out of pure randomness, and will scare the wits out of you when you are at the bottom of the pitch black lake.

For the longest time I wanted to model a squid.. but an epic kraken fantasy squid. Shooting ink to blot out like as it consumes you in total darkness of the deep.

Now we must pray to our Daedric gods at BGS I can mod in and write a behaviour that wraps people up in a curling tentacle ans tosses them about like a dragon can. Yes that epic.

I definetly will stand in a river and catch fish by hand. The little things like that is what I love about the Elder Scrolls games.