what are u guys going to be doing the day before skyrim releases. ??

dvdxlr12

I'll be cleaning all my heatsinks/ fans and applying new thermal paste then testing my drives speeds to see which drives will host the bigger game data files for quicker load times. After that I may start arranging assets for any mods I may be looking to make for the game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I have school I will probably skip and wait for my collectors edition. Then look through the Art Book and set up my Alduin statue by my bed. Then turn on the HD tv and begin to say goodbye to my social life. And then begins my new life as Juryk Valyndorf, the Nord.

I bet that's the last time you look at the art book too :P

Lol except everytime I go out somewhere. XD

Well since I have school I will probably skip and wait for my collectors edition. Then look through the Art Book and set up my Alduin statue by my bed. Then turn on the HD tv and begin to say goodbye to my social life. And then begins my new life as Juryk Valyndorf, the Nord.

I bet that's the last time you look at the art book too :P

Lol except everytime I go out somewhere. XD

haha gonna keep a picture of it in ur wallet? :laugh:

The day before......I will probably be out taking care of some business for the Dark Brotherhood....that and probably writing a paper that's due aaaaaaaand dying because there would only be 24hrs left until its release and it will feel like an eternity. Now the day it releases........that weekend will be an unproductive one ;)

I'll be archiving data like a mad fool then installing the extra GB of RAM and improved graphics card, then finding something else to keep me busy... then waiting... impatiently...

Your username sounds like my last name, which is Squibb. Are you an imposter! DX