what are u going to name your charecter

dvdxlr12

Puss in Boots for my Khajiit

Shrek if I play an orc...

Nah, just kidding. But I will probably name my first human character Enoch.

reading these silly joke names almost daily on this thread and this is the first one to really make me laugh x3 .. I think puss in boots in a fantastic khajiit name!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Cash

Loki

Thor

Beowulf

Loki and Thor are my favorite Norse gods and I was seriously thinking of naming my characters that. I was actually trying to find somewhere online a Norse type dictionary so I could name them something Norsey and cool ;)

I came across a few like Nátta (which is become night) so I figured good name for thief/sneak and Allsekr (full outlaw). It also doesn't help that I had just finished reading and writing essays on Beowulf. I'm so anxious because I want to take on the Beowulf adventure in Skyrim (in a way)...killing dragons (minus dying), fighting monsters, yes a strong Nord warrior indeed ^^

Trogdor!!!!! I am a man! maybe ... a dragon man.. maybe i was just a dragon... but im still TROGDOR!!!!!

Warrior - Destroyer (Male)

Assassin - Seeker (Male)

Fire Mage - Nyna (Female)

Battle Healer - Chosen (Female)

Necromancer type of caster - T'bagins (Male)

Lightning Mage - Odin (Male) Razzalin (Female)

Names iv not thought of a character for yet. Terra, Garrnet.

Hmm I haven't really decided...

I always start with a Wood Elf Archer/Thief type. I was kind of thinking re-imagining my Oblivion character, Illwen. She's half-Dremora and immortal, so I guess it would be cool to roleplay someone who lived through the 200 year gap between the games (providing that there is sufficient lore for me to go on).

But, I also want to play some type of Nord Warrior/Barbarian. I was thinking Freya or Hilde for her name, after Norse mythology ;)

Shall see though. My boyfriend gets payed on Skyrim day, I'm buying it as soon as we wake up for him to go to work :P

Edited by Illiad86