Crysis Nexus??

GeminiContractor

Crysis and/or Deus Ex?   

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Nexus have Deus Ex and/or Crysis?

• Crysis!(Note: this means Crysis 1)
    • Deus Ex!(Note: this means Deus Ex 1)
    • Street Cleaning Simulator! Wait...what?!
    • Why is this topic even here?
    • "I never asked for this"
    • Other
    • Other(I'll leave a comment)
    • It's fine as it is.

I recently saw a topic that asked for a Dead Island Nexus.

In it someone said the prerequisites for a game to have it's own Nexus page were:

1. It must have official modding tools

2. Dark0ne has to like the game

Now, I'm not sure whether or not Dark0ne likes Crysis, since it's not an RPG, but I'm pretty sure it has modding tools, mods, and a modding community.

I personally don't play the game(afraid my laptop will burn), but I figured, that it would be nice to have more games on the Nexus.

The problem that I see though, is that Dark0ne probably has to pay more to have more mod content on the sites which is probably why prerequisite 2. is there.

Also, I believe the Deus Ex(the first) SDK that made the game was officially released a long time ago.

So maybe we could get that as another Nexus site?

Perhaps even better mods will/could be made for it with a great modding community such as the one one the Nexus.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully this will be at the least considered.

Edited by GeminiContractor

:biggrin: at Quetz & Jim.

This is Excalibur, who make a whole range of oddball sims (there's a delivery truck sim as well). Clearly there's a market for those.

The concept would make a good Fallout3 mod -- that world could do with a thorough cleanout..

It reminds me a bit of a learn-to-drive sim I bought a while back, which I got in order to get the hang of driving on the right in preparation for a trip to Portugal, except that that one was actually quite useful in that you got overtaking vehicles, pedestrians, plenty of urban streets and motorways, and the traffic rules were enforced.

Edited by roquefort