OXM Scans

Dench

Robes still look kind of bland to me, in fact the robe in the second picture looks a lot like the apprentice robes, but with a retex.They haven't promised more diversity in robes, still was kind of hoping for it.And why is the giant mudcrab's picture so small?How do we know if it's giant or not?

Hey, if we have more than 1 robe mesh (white mage's robes don't count, they look like ass), I'm friggin ecstatic!

Also...

http://oi56.tinypic.com/161mav9.jpg

Seriously Bethesda? :/

Robes still look kind of bland to me, in fact the robe in the second picture looks a lot like the apprentice robes, but with a retex.They haven't promised more diversity in robes, still was kind of hoping for it.And why is the giant mudcrab's picture so small?How do we know if it's giant or not?

Hey, if we have more than 1 robe mesh (white mage's robes don't count, they look like ass), I'm friggin ecstatic!

I only see one robe model here, don't know where you got two from.Wish there was more magic-esque headwear, too, hoods just aren't enough.

Edited by Corakus

I only see one robe model here, don't know where you got two from.Wish there was more magic-esque headwear, too, hoods just aren't enough.

There are three robe models we've seen in total now, at least by my count. The pictures are low-quality so I might be wrong, but hear me out.

First is that apprentice robe we've seen that's basically just patchwork. It's very similar in design to the second robe, the blue one, but I'm counting it as a separate mesh as you can clearly see from the stuff we've seen so far that the patchwork-esque design of the apprentice robe isn't just a texture, and the blue robe is a continuous piece of fabric. Third is that last green one, and the details on the gloves and shoulders are clearly different: The apprentice and continuous blue robe have an extra piece of fabric over the shoulders and I don't see any extra piece on the last green one.

Sure they aren't as radically different as the armor will probably be, but as long as it's a step up from Oblivion I'm happy.

As for hoods... I'd be satisfied if they had the toggle-able option to wear a hood, but have it up or down. That way you could get the bonuses from an enchanted hood without obscuring the character's hair. Full-face helmets could be open/closed with this option too.

Edited by Alcrin