amazon.com skyrim

justice1000

I wholly agree with lv000. The PC has too many great aspects to even think of switching. I love my PC and it's not b/c of mod support (though mods are awesome), but games play and run smoother and look godly on PC which is why if a game is multiplatform and one of them is PC......guess what I'm getting ;) Edited by SynysterShadows1213

If they gave me a console and an HDTV for free as well as the game for free, I might consider getting the console version in addition to the PC. Otherwise, no dice.

Pretty much this. Visuals, mods, construction kit, ability to alter files, etc. are far superior to anything a console can bring to the table. Consoles are to videogames what training wheels are to a bike. They are great if you don't know what you are doing and just want to go for a ride but if you are willing to be patient and learn a little there is no comparison. I wouldn't buy the console version if it was only $5 and the PC version was $100 and I even have a 360. (mind you it has been in my closet for more than a year collecting dust)