Loneosme Road on Steam?

tnu

I Don't know if the US release was ever the same as the UK release but most times I can remember the DLC was released at 6PM UK time or around the same time as the normal daily deal.

Although it is not even on the coming soon list which seems strange.

I'm downloading it now ... I had to explicitly search for "Fallout New Vegas: Lonesome Road"

It didn't show up automatically when you type in "Fallout New Vegas" in the search box like it does for the older DLCs.

The DLC also didn't show up in the 1st 30 lines of the New Releases on the front page.

Now what I need is a minimum level version of my courier to start LR so I don't instagib everything.

I've got it downloaded, but it has killed my installation. I can launch the game, but the menus are missing. So I can't select new, continue or whatever. In other words, I can't play.

Any ideas, anyone?

I've got it downloaded, but it has killed my installation. I can launch the game, but the menus are missing. So I can't select new, continue or whatever. In other words, I can't play.

Any ideas, anyone?

Do you run EVE, Ginny?

Any ideas, anyone?

Not to long ago I got this same problem and fixed it by finding the conflicting mod and reinstalling it. But here the issue is weird because before if I unchecked all the mods the game would run fine, but here even if I do that the menu still doesn't appear. Glad someone else has that problem so I'm not alone on this.

I had that similar thing with EVE which is why I asked. I had to completely uninstall it. I am sure that it was a conflict between EVE and something that I could have solved given time but....

I haven't gotten the DLC yet so you all have fun with it!

Yes, I have EVE. However....fingers crossed that I have solved it. Backed up all three ini files then verified the game cache, toggled ArchiveInvalidation off and then back on, shoved the ini's back in, managed to launch with either Steam launcher or NVSE. It just won't launch with the FNV4GB large address aware thing any more.