Not the Children

daventry

104 members have voted

1. 1. Those Little Brats

• I will Mod out the Children but leave a few as to not break the Game
    • I will Mod the Children to be Killable (Yea, something is wrong with you i see)
    • I will leave them be, those Adorable Immortals of the Game

Wait your saying because the game is rated M there shouldnt be kids in it? That doesn't make sense and it's not relevant . That's like saying this scary slasher film shouldn't have kids in it because some one gets killed. Lol now I won't let a 5 year old play it due to the M rating. But that's playing. I think it's nice to have children in the game and I do think the should be killable as for immersion. I don't plan on killing any of these DIGITAL kids . But it's more realistic to keep them in because everyone was a kid at one time or a kitten or a hatchling . I wonder if there will be kahjit and argonian children that would be cool to see a kahjit child and throw a ball of yarn down the 7000 steps and watch it run Hahahahahhahahahah .

No i meant that Skyrim isent fit to have Children at all, especially with Dragons or if they are gonna be Immortal anyway.

Did People Mod the Children in FO3 to be Killable.

Edited by daventry

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a non immortal child mod came to the nexus I might download it .. I don't want to go around killing kids but I remember in F3 I had one of those moments where I was tired and about to go to bed .. so I saved my game and decided to butcher everyone in megaton then go to bed lol .. and that was when I learned kids cant die .. I wasn't surprised but it did feel unrealistic .. idk .. it doesn't matter but I certainly will NOT be taking them out of the game .. why remove anything that adds realism? You just need to remember that they are just digital puppets put in to liven up the world and make it feel more real .. they aren't real children :P

Wait your saying because the game is rated M there shouldnt be kids in it? That doesn't make sense and it's not relevant . That's like saying this scary slasher film shouldn't have kids in it because some one gets killed. Lol now I won't let a 5 year old play it due to the M rating. But that's playing. I think it's nice to have children in the game and I do think the should be killable as for immersion. I don't plan on killing any of these DIGITAL kids . But it's more realistic to keep them in because everyone was a kid at one time or a kitten or a hatchling . I wonder if there will be kahjit and argonian children that would be cool to see a kahjit child and throw a ball of yarn down the 7000 steps and watch it run Hahahahahhahahahah .

No i meant that Skyrim isent fit to have Children at all, especially with Dragons or if they are gonna be Immortal anyway.

Wait wait wait .. So your saying its more realistic that children wouldn't be in skyrim because no one there ould bring there kids along? <_< they have whole cities .. you do realise that people are born in skyrim right? .. its not like they wouldn't have kids .. cold winters are known to lead to conception ;)

Yes, there was a mod for Fallout that enables killing children.

I'll make one for Skyrim myself if I have to, heaving immortal children in a game where you can kill their parents (And slaughter any other innocent man/woman) in front of their eyes does not make sense.

Wait wait wait .. So your saying its more realistic that children wouldn't be in skyrim because no one there ould bring there kids along? <_< they have whole cities .. you do realise that people are born in skyrim right? .. its not like they wouldn't have kids .. cold winters are known to lead to conception ;)
Something must have blocked the birth of Children in Oblivion i suppose. :sweat:

@daventry

How do they have no place in skyrim. in every scenario I can imagine children a part of the reason people would fight to defend against children. I'm sorry but I'll never say an opinion is wrong . But I will say that opinion is is not at all logical . I mean no disrespect to you when I say this but my opinion on your opinion is that it's dumb and moot.