No one will ever believe me...

Lehcar

You're correct, I don't believe you ... I watched the video and it could be anything ... but what is most telling is that IF IT WAS an alien craft YOU would have been a lot more EXCITED and said something, your very SILENCE at such

an event gives it away as a hoax.

You're correct, I don't believe you ... I watched the video and it could be anything ... but what is most telling is that IF IT WAS an alien craft YOU would have been a lot more EXCITED and said something, your very SILENCE at such

an event gives it away as a hoax.

Wow that was a brutal response, I don't see why you put such animosity in it. There is always the chance that someone recording what they thought was an alien craft might be panicked and not speaking. Personally I would think that if someone were recording something that looked truly alien, a realistic response would be silent panic.

If I saw an alien of sorts, or someone with a weapon in hand, do you honestly think I would scream? It would give your position away. If I were Lehcar, I would've remained dead silent as well. In my eyes, only an idiot screams when they see something dangerous that has not yet seen them. You remain dead silent and try to get away if the chance appears. If not, stay still and they possibly won't hear or see you.

I couldn't see anything in the video either. Just a window :P

@ sepherose ... O c'mon how you can read things such as "brutal" and "such animosity" into what I said, you can't be serious ... this isn't an attack on Lehcar but on the "video".

To me it looked like 4 wooden clothes pegs dancing in the dark, that is my opinion and I'm entitled to it ... if you're going to post something like that then you have to be realistic, not everyone is going agree ...

even Lehcar said that "No one will ever believe me", and I agreed with that statement.

Drop the emotions and counter my arguements with fact, and in so doing convince me otherwise ... should you succeed, you will have my sincerest apology.

@ LordFrostcraig ... yes IF IT WAS an alien "with a weapon of sorts" I'd agree that silence would be the best option ...

Well she didn't say "it was an alien" she said "I saw something and I have no idea what it is but it sure was freaky" I have no doubt at all she saw... something, what it was, Im less sure.

IMO there's a ton of stuff we don't have a clue about on our planet, the chances of their being some wierd "only happens when X and Y are Z" anomaly that we've not heard of or seen are pretty high really, don't forget how young our science is, we've only had airflight for just beyond living memory, and spaceflight came around before my father did, we aren't some all knowing civilisation, we're still a young species, and it would do us well to remember that.

As for alien life, think of it this way. There are over a billion stars in our galaxy. Each has the potential to have a solar system like our own. Around *EVERY* star is a "life zone" in which water can form, and a thick atmosphere. Around every star could be any number of planets. If every star had 5 planets and you had a billion stars, what's the odds that only one of that five billion worlds has sentient life or something similar? And when you take into account that we aren't a huge galaxy, and that there's over a 8 billion galaxies near us, each with, yes, over a billion stars, you begin to see that, atleast numericaly, there are aliens, it'd be the ultimate mathematical improbability if we were alone in the universe, that stuff just doesn't happen in science.

Do I think aliens have visited earth? not recently no. I think there's history to our world we don't know, but I don't personaly think we've been visited by aliens, but there's always a chance, and I will, as always wait, and watch. If you could empiricaly prove that there had been aliens on earth, I'd believe you, but until then, I remain a neutral skeptic.

@Nintii: The way you asserted what another individual would do in a given situation as if it was incontestable came across to me as overly aggressive. ;) Just my view of it.

I don't know about you, but I would not scream if I saw something like this.

However I could not see anything from the video and the amount of fake videos put out there...

I will believe it once I see it myself

I don't know about you, but I would not scream if I saw something like this.

However I could not see anything from the video and the amount of fake videos put out there...

I will believe it once I see it myself

I can second that.