LordWushin

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy?

• Yes, Collectors Edition
    • Yes, Digital Deluxe
    • Yes, Standard
    • No or not yet
    • Undecided

I'd have to have the download version, I am not going anywhere near the stops 3 days before Christmas and it's too late to have it delivered from an online retailer. As release dates go this one is idiotic.

not pre ordering as i want to play it on my PC when i build it, and it most likely wont be built by then.

even if i could, id get the regular old edition. i said id get the CE only if their was a real working light saber for it.

very excited for this game. monthly payments and all. you have to be pretty naive to have ever believed this game wouldnt have monthly payments.

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20110924

shows payment options and such

Edited by hoofhearted4

Not getting it regardless of how good it is, it's already turned me off.

The time I heard about TOR was back in early '10 when I was playing CO, back then for about 3 weeks, that game was badly spammed with adverts for TOR, to the point that I ended up blocking 17 people in one hour for it. Similar things happened in LOTRO and WoW. I don't give a damn whether it was "official" or not, you do not spam games up to advertise your own product. I'm also avoiding it because I really dislike who's making it-last few Bioware games I've played have been unremitingly generic. Not bad, and on the whole "good" but so damnably ordinary as to be utterly uninteresting for me.

Bioware never innovates, never takes risks, and while Im sure fanboys will disagree, there recent games have been the most generic and uninspired I have played in a long, long time perhaps excluding COD. WOW! that guy shot an alien and it died! so neuvo! Ugh, Im never buying anything they make, not ever again, they're gaming Tofu. Vanilla Tofu with no sauce. :facepalm: