ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Diamond City needs an Overhaul

gunslinger6792

Diamond city needs an overhaul and I have a few ideas. I could design a shopping district/extra housing for various NPC's that would be underground. This way it would hopefully avoid any mod conflicts with others and allow for a greater degree of freedom in building the space. I do not know however how to set up NPC's, vendors, other the assets necessary to make this a success. I don't want this to be a massive mod undertaking but I would need help from serious modders who have done this sort of thing or something like this before. So let me know what you all think and or if anyone out there has any interest in assisting in this.

Indeed for being the "Largest Settlement in the Commonwealth" (I originally typed CW but OMG Capital Wasteland much? XD I was severely disappointed. My Settlements on my current Survival playthrough have equal or more NPC's roaming around (not including supply lines which definitely surpasses DC.......You Lone Wanderer Bro? Diamond City.....To be honest I've never been to Fenway Park but the great green jewel just lfelt a lot smaller than I would think. I know I know scale has to be manipulated but for this I think if it's not scaled identically then that's a shame.

Good luck,

Geoff