What Daedric Realm will appear in Skyrim?

CalibanX

I'm expecting some kind of alternate Realm or world to appear in Skyrim. Weather it's Deaderic or the Divines or something else. It's been a reoccurring theme for Bethesda. It was a big part of Oblivion, then again with Shivering Isles and even Fallout had an alternate world of sorts with the holopods. I'm assuming the Dragons originally came from some place other than Skyrim. Perhaps some part of the main quest will involve having to go there?

this isn't really related to the topic, but i have played TES since Morrowind, i just never really got into the lore but i am getting more and more curious about it now so what would be a good site/book/video to look into to get some more knowledge on it?

http://www.uesp.net/

Here ya go my friend. This site has EVERYTHING you would ever want to know. :thumbsup:

I'll back that up, the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages is a great site. My main complaint with most wikis, however, is that all games in a series appear on each page of an item for example...so I have to make sure I'm not reading about an item or character in Morrowind or Daggerfall...it can be a pain sometimes when looking for quick info. But it's minor.

I'd like to see what happened to the Shivering Isles. Though, I'd be satisfied with just about any plain. As long as they have at least two Daedric plains in Skyrim, I'll be happy. I think the only reason that some (like Oblivion looking like Peryites realm) realms looked the same in Oblivion was due to how small Beth was at the time.

I would love to see Azura's Moonshadow realm, just because it's described as being so damn beautiful. Apparently it's inaccessible from Nirn but **** that I'm the Dragonborn b****!

... If it's inaccessible, how do people know what it looks like? :confused:

All of the books in Oblivion that talk about the Daedric Realms describe it as such. Here's her Lore page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Azura

I would love to see Azura's Moonshadow realm, just because it's described as being so damn beautiful. Apparently it's inaccessible from Nirn but **** that I'm the Dragonborn b****!

... If it's inaccessible, how do people know what it looks like? :confused:

All of the books in Oblivion that talk about the Daedric Realms describe it as such. Here's her Lore page: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Azura

But then how did the writers know what it looked like if they were never able to visit the realm? :tongue:

Considering Skyrim has dragons, isn't there a Daedric Realm that is ruled by a Dragon or Dragon-like Daedric Prince? If so, it seems that Skyrim would be the natural place to have that Realm come into play.

The only other Dragon or Dragon-like creature, aside from Red and Black dragons referenced in The Elder Scrolls, would be Tosh Raka of the Ka Po 'Tun (Akavir continent east of Tamriel). Although Tosh Raka "ascending" into a dragon is only a myth, but quite believed to be true. (By the people of Nirn)

Although there is Akatosh, who's avatar takes the form of a dragon.