things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

<snip>

And another thing

I once saw two Legion Archers fighting each other over a dead Deer

Those guys are always fighting there! Really, I don't feel so upset when Ocato refuses to send help to Bruma. Things must be pretty tight in the Legion!

But what gets me is they'll be fighting each other. Then a bandit or MD agent comes along, and they kill him, then they start fighting each other again!

Maybe the Emp's in some flagellation cult, and he goes to the prison every day to be punished. But then, why not gather all the guards together an take him to safety? Because there are no corpses on the bridge when you return to the city. So we know there was no actual attack on the prison.

The whole thing just sounds fishy to me, and I think I've got it figured out...

Captain Renault is a Mythic Dawn agent herself!

She certainly had opportunity. She led him down into a trap on a route assassins would never expect him to take otherwise. She goes "down" with just one blow (remember, Baurus never checks the body--he just assumes she's dead. And even so, those MD agents are always telling us they don't fear death.)

This is the only scenario that makes sense. Why is there no clear escape route? Because the Emperor wasn't MEANT to ESCAPE!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird how cold married couples are to each other in Cyrodil. Is nobody happily married?

Husband: "Hi there." (not, 'Hi honey!')

Wife: "Its YOU....hi." ('how was your day, darling?')

Husband: "I ran into some goblins the other day, nasty creatures."

Wife: "Stop talking!"

And then when that Athram guy in the imperial city turns out to be a Mythic Dawn assassin, and tries to kill you, only to be cut down by a dozen guards, (seriously, why do the mythic dawn agents attack you on the street in broad daylight?) his wife treats you like nothing happened. She isn't resentful, or apologetic, or shocked, or anything.

And then when that Athram guy in the imperial city turns out to be a Mythic Dawn assassin, and tries to kill you, only to be cut down by a dozen guards, (seriously, why do the mythic dawn agents attack you on the street in broad daylight?) his wife treats you like nothing happened. She isn't resentful, or apologetic, or shocked, or anything.

She probably expected it. No doubt she reconciled herself to the fact that her husband was a suicidal maniac and tried to go about her life as best she could, counting down the days until he would snap and go bananas in the street.

In truth, she was probably more relieved than anything else that somebody had done what she'd been secretly praying for. Now she can be open with the romance that has blossomed between her and the beggar that sleeps in the gardens district.

Yeah not just married couples, but everybody is unnessicarily rude to one another.

For example I was strolling the Market District, and a traveller came up to a Guard asking "Hi, How are you today?" "~sniff~" he replied. "Ive heard the skooma trade in Elsweyr......" after he finished talking the traveller said "Stop talking already!!"

Even tho HE was the one who started the conversation. Maybe its the lack of sex and the fact that years of waste is built up inside each of them as they cannot relieve themselves at a toilet. That must get to you eventually.

I don't see how CRT is a "Hide out"

It's a huge a** temple- nay FORTRESS(sorta) a few leagues north of Bruma

How is that hidden?

And another thing

I once saw two Legion Archers fighting each other over a dead Deer

you're right. it's on the top of a mountain (i think, but anyway it's an high place). it's impossible not see it.

• 4 weeks later...

OH, I had a funny moment yesterday.

I was at Bruma, practicing my Acrobatics skill: Running up the stairs to the platform above the chapel, then leaping off repeatedly, suffering a great deal of damage each time.

After about 12 times doing this, a guard walked up to me and said:

"You look like a bright one."

One of the funniest things thats ever happened!

I had to kill a rock once. The rock didn't move or fight back. I was walking along a road and suddenly the music changed to the attack music. I searched everywhere but nothing attacked. Finally I cast a life detect spell and found a bandit stuck inside a huge rock. He was trying to attack but couldn't get out of the rock. Every once in a while an arm would reach out of the rock so I just stood back and cast fireballs at the rock until it died. It was weird!

OH, I had a funny moment yesterday.

I was at Bruma, practicing my Acrobatics skill: Running up the stairs to the platform above the chapel, then leaping off repeatedly, suffering a great deal of damage each time.

After about 12 times doing this, a guard walked up to me and said:

"You look like a bright one."

One of the funniest things thats ever happened!

Thats because your intelligence is above 75 ;)

--

When I was playing on the Xbox, looting some Alyeid Ruins. There were 5 bandits, exactly the same race, and they all said at the same time "WHY WONT YOU DIEE!!!"

The best part about it, is that they were all were just about to fire their arrows at me lol.