⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

things you found weird about cyrodiil

sleepyskye

There are cats. Ever seen a mountain lion? And theres always import beef/ham.

I found it wierd that no one tries to combat the daedra that sometimes LITERALLY open in their back yards. They can pull out great whopping daedric battle axes, and put on a full suit of glass armor on commoner pay, but they can't find the time to cut apart a scamp?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can kill a man infront of his wife and an hour later she'll tell you about what she's cooking him for dinner.

Every evil NPC that holds a key and guards a gate can see into the future. "I'm the only one with the key to this gate and I'll die defending it!"

You can kill a man infront of his wife and an hour later she'll tell you about what she's cooking him for dinner.

Every evil NPC that holds a key and guards a gate can see into the future. "I'm the only one with the key to this gate and I'll die defending it!"

What kind of idiot overlord gives the guard outside the gate the key, anyway? That's almost the same as giving the key to the Hero in the first place!

I think the wierdest thing is that all the races get along in general....they should be at each others throats, but instead theyre all happy-go-lucky.

Actually, the Khajits(sp) and Argonians have just recently been freed from slavery. It seems to have happened between Morrowind and Oblivion. If you listen, you will hear people in the streets talking about it. And there are a few npc's who express "dislike" for the two races. But in public they do at least appear to live in peace, just like in Mississippi.

I think the wierdest thing is that all the races get along in general....they should be at each others throats, but instead theyre all happy-go-lucky.

There's one character that will tell you that she's happy that slavery was abolished, and appreciates the fact that all people are equal citizens under the Empire. Then again, this same person's husband also happens to be a Mythic Dawn assassin, so there. :unsure:

I recently started playing Morrowind, again, with a fresh character, and it brought forth one huge, unanswerable question. Ghostfence was created to keep Dagoth Ur and his evil inside, yet any low level wizard with a levitate spell can get over it. Ghostgate blocks the only hole in Ghostfence, yet anyone who can push a button can get through. Now, Dagoth Ur is a god, you see, so why the f*** can't get get out!? :confused: