just cancelled my preorder

frakle

i messed up the quote tags and dont have tome to fix them...

on the prone issue i still bet that most ppl going prone in a corner camping are CoD kiddies.

on the MP vs SP issue. i wasnt talking just about Battlefield. im takling about every game. ppl hated MoH cause they didnt like the MP, but i LOVED MoH cause of the SP. i hate when games tack on a MP and do so at the expense of SP. for any game, i play the SP before i play MP, including but not limited to Battlefield.

Edited by hoofhearted4

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. i find Metro to be a pretty poor map. Its good to play recon on though.

Section 1 - SV98 with Ballistic 12x scope and laser sight. would have Straight Pull Bolt too, but it does NOTHING.

Section 2 - SKS with PSO-1

Section 3 - SKS with PKA-S

Final Section - PP-2000 AVTOMAT with extended mag, laser sight, and PKA-S

You do realize that it might end up being the worst map in the worst mode?

thats what i said!!! i hate Rush lol and Metro (first part) is too open, makes it easy to camp. i like my houses and whatnot.

Actually TB stated in his shotgun video on Metro it is kind of Growing on him :P . Likely the fact people hate it is not many people actually team play in beta and it does ruin certain maps; not to mention how poorly some people play. But that map is fun as heck if you can get a team to actually play it.

As for Recon play on assult MK 11 mod 0 with ACOG for Stage 1 and the first part of Stage 2 left tunnel. If I haven't been killed I press forward with my G17c Supressed until I die. Then UMP - 45 all the way up to the last stage where Depending on the enemies use of buildings I stick with or switch to Enginer and blow the buildings apart.

not many people actually team play

true story. i had 2 other ppl who i played bfbc2 with, both very good at recon, and we could dominate with us 3 being recon. very fun to play with. all had voice chat. good team (our 4th member was either someone one of us invited or someone who joined)

unfortunately, i think one of them got rid of his PSN or deleted me cause i dont have his ID anymore, and i dont remember it exactly to find him. and the other one i guess had a bad experience with PSN when all that stuff went down, cause he sent me an email saying he was done with PSN online. which means i have to find another cool group to play with. its important to not only find others who are good at team play, but to find others who are fun to talk to!

That is why I stuck to DDD (Death Before Dishonor) Armaggedon server they had a few clanners there that where actually pretty good. Its also why I stuck with my Clan from Planetside back in 2003. Hoping they all grab BF3 cause its been awhile for games we all could get into. They stayed in WoW and I quit after Cata I hear they quit as well and have been wandering to many different games but nothing that could put us together again. :(

o ya WoW! lol tried that cause a friend was into it. he convinced me to buy it, so i did cause i figured hed play with me (he was sleeping over when i bought it, and ended up spending a couple nights over and all we did was play WoW)....he started a new guy with me, blood elf (we only had BC, but it was when that pre Cata patch was out, so stuff was already changing) and we got to like 12, and we took a break for supper. when we went back he said he wasnted to play his lvl 40 something human warrior, so while he did that, i tried all the other classes to find something i liked (didnt like blood elf ranger or w/e its called) ended up settling on Dranei Paladin. and even though i stuck with it, we never played together again. he came and helped me on a couple of quests cause i was stuck, and towards the end we made a guild with just us (and the 2 or 3 others needed to sign to start a guild, whim were just random ppl who only signed never with the intention of joining, which was the point) then one day, he was at like lvl 60 something, i think, and i was at lvl 47 and i just stopped. i was doing a bunch of Raids, which was rly fun, but one day i lost interest. soon there after he lost interest too. and that is the story of my WoW experience :D

ill be getting into SWTOR though