Will there Be a Rage nexus???

link5063

I heard it shipped with the game?

I dont know, dont have it.

It doesn't. Apart from all the issues the game is having on PC, the added fact of the RAGE devs stating "We're shipping the game with dev tools" has really let me down. Shoot, the dev tools are really the only reason I got the game. Went in, enabled console, and then typed in 'idstudio', and of course, nothing happens. Went back to playing Witcher 2.

Lesson learned? Never pre-order another Id Softworks game.

Edited by jhardingame

im not much into the computer gaming genre so maybe im way off, but putting out mods for a multiplayer game seems kind of....idk...foolish.. i mean for SP games, yea of course, but for games where you interact with another player. isnt the online of this game racing and whatnot? couldnt someone just mod an unbeatable racecar or something?

basically i guess what im saying is, how often to multiplayer games get mods and how does that effect the online community?

basically i guess what im saying is, how often to multiplayer games get mods and how does that effect the online community?

Multiplayer game modding non co-op used to be huge and has had a massive effect on the industry, Garry's mod, team fortress, enemy territory, Counter Strike and probably a ton more so quite a lot, its just recently that devs have been stingy and wont release tools/map editors for MP games since then they cannot re release the same recycled maps for $10 DLC.