Do you feel the anxiety rising?

stars2heaven

I was doing fine waiting things out till a few days ago. Then I decided to go ahead and pre-order. Now I have a hard time staying off the forums...even though I know there's nothing here to read that I haven't already read haha. Atleast I'm not watching the trailer anymore. You know how many times I've watched it? No. You don't want to know...

twitches... :wacko:

its really bad at night for me .. I'll lay their and suddenly start thinking of character builds .. I dont know what changed .. I was doing fine until about three or four days ago and suddenly each day feels like the night before christmas .. EVERY DAY! o__O .. its like .. 39 days left ... 39 days and 14 hours .. 39 and 5 hours .. 38 .. its maddening xD.. I'm afraid of what 11/10 is going to feel like *shivers in fear* .. we need to form a support group.

I'm right there with ya! :) I've removed all of my Skyrim wallpapers to reduce the torture. As much as I admired the work Bethesda did with Fallout 3 it just doesn't have the appeal that the Elder Scrolls series does. I think a lot of the fans feel this way too. Frankly, I find guns to be tediously boring. Of course, now that we've all gotten prolonged glimpses of the epic effort Bethesda had put into Skyrim, we're all dying to get our pre-order copies of the game. It's a real *censored*. I can't wait to unleash my wicked Orc girl upon Skyrim! Ha!

Do you feel the anxiety rising?

Oh yeah........It gives me heart palpitations. I remember being super excited for Oblivion and staring at the screen-shots for hours. It's much much worse this time. It was better for awhile but this week has been hard. I'm trying to finish things up with a few other rpgs but even though I am enjoying them (and they are very nice) there are times when it just feels like a cheap foreshadowing of what is to come.

Not at all. In fact there are a number of major assignments and tasks I have to complete between now and the release which seem to be coming way too fast. Plus the fact that work seems to be flying by. In fact November 11 is coming far too quickly. Not enough time to get the Fallout New Vegas mods I'd like done >:.

Depends on how long I have been away from any Skyrim footage.

If I don't see any gameplay or pictures for a few days the hype is quite low. But when I watch the demo again the hype shoots through the roof.

I can wait, but I'm quite sure the last few weeks will be hard.