Very first thing you're gonna do?

Violentguy

I think I'm going to head in the opposite direction that all the videos occur in, that or go south-east to try and find a cavern that a gamer in a PAX video explained that he found while wandering; the cave had a tree inside and light was breaking through.

I tried to go the other way as well. I found the word wall for animal companion. watch out for the Ice wolf, wolf that stands about 7' tall, and kicks your butt. I had to use a lot of flames and 3 potions :ohdear:

I think I'm going to head in the opposite direction that all the videos occur in, that or go south-east to try and find a cavern that a gamer in a PAX video explained that he found while wandering; the cave had a tree inside and light was breaking through.

I tried to go the other way as well. I found the word wall for animal companion. watch out for the Ice wolf, wolf that stands about 7' tall, and kicks your butt. I had to use a lot of flames and 3 potions :ohdear:

Wait, you got to demo the game? Which convention? A 7-foot tall wolf sounds cool if you aren't joshing with me. ;)

Edit: typo, mah bad

Edited by natelovesyou

It depends on the mindset of my characters, whatever makes sense for the character to do.

A good answer there.

personally i'm just going to explore the realm, pick a few fights see if I can find a few bandits to mess with.

First i want a job as tree-copper.

Tree copper...is that like the forest police? ;)

Cool! I see I'm not the only one being a total lame-o and wants to try out the mundane jobs like chopping wood, fishing and hunting. Other than that, I imagine I'll do a lot of standing around gawking at all the pretty scenery, exploring the menu and admiring the backside of my crazy Orc girl.