Team Fortress 2

Corlan

The greatest Hat Stimulating game on earth deserves a topic! Well, for me BonKing Someone with the Sandman from a far, flaring a sniper with the flare gun, or even blowing up myself along with melee killers as Soldier is what makes the game the most awesome one on earth. The community is way better than the other communities I`ve seen so far, and there is a lot of art coming out of each side of the map, with some of the most awesome YouTube videos made within the game, this all makes it more awesome for me. And now that TF2 seems to be down for the weekend I`ll probably have to go back to Halo, or even Minecraft... *sigh* I`ll miss stabbing people in the back and singing this song this weekend :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lLHy5xv3v8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYAGB11YrSs

Have some sandviches, makes you feel better!

And we do need a Nexus TF2 server, I`m thinking Mario Kart.

Update : Seems like the Xeno Games message was wrong, the update is up for download. It hands you a Gift for the Anniversary and also changes some stuff, some weapon stats have changed... The Widowmaker is just Awesome!

Edited by Corlan

I wish I saw people I recognized more often.. It's much more fun to shoot them in the forehead than someone else.

Same. I don't think anyones willing to make a Nexus TF2 server?

Well anyway, with the new update I'm probably gonna spend the rest of the money in my account on hats and the new High Five animation. Wish they would've added more weapons tho.

I got my ghosts unusual (sola topi) a while ago, and I have pretty much stopped trading since. I have never put any money into the game except for the game its self so to get this hat was a big e-complishment for me :laugh:. The recent 1 year manconomy update is the first one I actually liked since last Christmas so I have high hopes for there to be more original content and less promo items :happy: . Anyways, its cool to see a TF2 thread, as this is one of my favourite games.

Nice stuff added, But they really could have kept the "But wait there's more! Your game will crash 24/7 now!" part out really.