Suddenly, all of leo2link's files, images were gone overnight!

H00V3RD8M

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew he was stealing assets and now I´m sure:

https://mods.bethesda.net/#en/workshop/fallout4/mod-detail/1441944

this is the .45 auto receiver from new vegas

Beth probably won't do jack s*** about it even if it's reported...

they've already moved to remove tons of reported mods. including the ones that were stolen from DogtoothCG and unoctium.

Really? That's good, still see leos up there.

He got banned and removed.

Edit: Or not, seems like he got unbanned?

After I posted and another posted in his thread his thread got locked and looks like Beth is investigating him now...Oh Karma how sweet you are..

he seems to be still logging in.

someone at bethesda's forum moderator team either isn't doing their jobs, or he just makes a concession, and continues to keep uploading this crap.

Moderators, please lock this thread. I have decided to accept the truth regarding the deletion of leo2link's files and I refuse to spread lies about him any longer.

what truth? leo2link admitted to leaving the nexus, because it was full of "pc elitists" who don't deserve his/her presence, so they could go pedal their (now proven to be mostly stolen) mods on the consoles.

this was pretty much their frontline post, before they HEAVILY edited it on bethesda.net.

at this point, I'm still not convinced they haven't stolen most of their work (i know they cite cadnav, but the things which were proven to not be cadnav they took down, and there's still questionable sources of their Thompson)

Leo actually removed all of his content from the Nexus in the first place because he was finding it difficult to manage his files and images on the site when he expanded to Bethesda.net in order to prepare for the upcoming mod support for XBOX 1.