Your last moments playing Oblivion

SoggyWaffle

I decided to give oblivion one last play-through one day before the 1 month to go mark... Made it through the tute, walked into the imperial marketplace and got a CTD. I withdrew my game disk, snapped it and swore to not touch a game untill I have Skyrim.

I decided to give oblivion one last play-through one day before the 1 month to go mark... Made it through the tute, walked into the imperial marketplace and got a CTD. I withdrew my game disk, snapped it and swore to not touch a game untill I have Skyrim.

SACRILEGE!!!!!!!!!

Edited by runforitkyle

I´m allways restarting oblivion XD I play it for 5 years and will keep playing it.I only play a game at the time so when skyrim comes out I will give oblivion a break but will get back to it eventually.

Havent played Oblivion for like 8 months now. Last thing I did was giving Shivering Isles another shot, but for some reason I just dont like it enough to keep playing. I remember I made my last save when I entered Sheogorath's Palace for the first time.

I wont have any time installing and playing Oblivion again before Skyrim, eventhough I have saved a backup of my last modded install :(

I made a new character one month ago. I played him for 4 hours and stopped, I somehow lost the motivation to play it.

Though I'll start it again before Skyrim's release, I still haven't finished Shivering Isles. And I still haven't finished Morrowind at all, let alone the expansion packs. :facepalm:

I strictly said that I won't be playing any ES games before Skyrim's release, it seems I'll have to now. :ohdear: