Returning Oblivion player

HellsMaster

Hello all!

It has been a while I haven't played oblivion, my DVD's are tucked away safely under a pile of dust, now I have been wanting to get back to it.

Thing is, I stopped playing due to Wrye Bash, Bashed Patch messing up and stuff. So now I want to start again from ground zero.

Below is my gaming Rig:

CPU: AMD Phenom X4 OC 2.8Ghz

RAM: 8gb DDR2 600mhz Black Geil RAM

Graphics Card: XFX HD 6950 2gb

Now, which mod would you recommand that adds a vast improvement to the Land and Cities, that add more things to the land itself, (I have OBGE put down already :) )

Also, any other mods that you recommand playing would be greatly appreciated. One last note, i am NOT into manga style of mods ( Just sayin)

- HM

Check out the top mods list. These will be the most recommended by players as that is how they got there. Every player does have a few favorites that are not in the top lists though. These are just not quite as popular. :thumbsup:

And every player has his own idea of what the game should be and mods according to their own ideas. By asking for someone elses ideas, you are missing the point of modding - to make your game experience unique to you and not just like everyone elses - If you want to be like everyone else, you might as well play the vanilla game. :tongue:

• 1 month later...