How do i use the 360 controller on PC fallout NV?

ModelV

This is a necrobump, but I got here via a google search and was wondering if there's any way to make the right stick (using a 360 for pc controller) less sensitive? ive already got the sensitivity pretty much at its lowest but aiming freehand without VATS is still a nightmare.

• 5 months later...

This is a necrobump, but I got here via a google search and was wondering if there's any way to make the right stick (using a 360 for pc controller) less sensitive? ive already got the sensitivity pretty much at its lowest but aiming freehand without VATS is still a nightmare.

Xpadder has a scheme to adjust the stick sensitivity http://xpadder.com/

• 3 years later...

aha! i got it the perfect setup, nothing beats it. go to stream select fallout 3 or new vegas, have your controller plugged in, the right click the game and go to steam controller config, then keep it exactly the same, no keyboard config yet just the base controller, so button A = A or right trigger = right trigger etc. buttt have the buttons you want to sprint for instants like LB or Right analog stick click have as a multi button click, so Shift + LB, then when in game this button can be used for the pedometer, and will set it to LB and by pass the keyboard to gamepad and it works perfectly. and while your there, go to left analog stick in steam cc a have left trigger as a layout shifter, have a symetric mouse move but have the sensitivity lowered by and much as you want. so then you get build in low sensitivity aim!!