My Obsessive Modding Disorder (Hypermodality)

tVEC

My disorder was diagnosed over my 3 years of modding Oblivion. 228 mods and a mod to play time ratio of 5 to 1. I had friends tell me to seek help. I was in denial, and only cared about a stable game experience with the best and most updated mods. Oblivion is a highly addictive game to mod. You can play whack-a-mole for a week straight, missing sleep, food, social activities, even hiding your mod activity from friends.

My doctor suggested New Vegas as it was more stable for my OS, Windows 7. Since then Ive been titrating my modding up to 50%, but I still plagued with a compulsion to seek out the best basic mods. Then I see a cool unessential mod. And that mod requires this other mod. But the second mod is not compatible with a prior mod. So you try to mod that mod.....Its a slippery slope.

I just hope that all of you take my experience to heart the next time you realize the only time you load your game is to make sure textures aren't flickering or that boobs are bouncing.

God Bless.

this is no disorder.. this is a gift, you should get your degrees in w/e you need to start working at Bethesda immediately if not sooner (hopes you already have degrees and are sending resume to Bethesda) this way turns your "so called" "problem" into a job making the best games even better! srsly maybe if you worked there we could get skyrim premodded with bouncing boobs! (srsly we need that $#*t)