Taking Requests: 50 Armor Mods

Sordohom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back, yay! Also no I'm not dead just hard at work. Working mostly on some of the first requests and slowly making progress. It's been a bit slow due to work and other matters regarding my girlfriend. Though I'm patiently making progress. Just wanted to check back and inform everyone that things are progressing.

I'm back, yay! Also no I'm not dead just hard at work. Working mostly on some of the first requests and slowly making progress. It's been a bit slow due to work and other matters regarding my girlfriend. Though I'm patiently making progress. Just wanted to check back and inform everyone that things are progressing.

Good to hear! Can't wait to see your work

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4562540-paladin-esque-armour/

I put a request up here, but someone suggested i go to this thread. The info is in that link, but basically, it's a fairly plain, realistic armour set designed around a paladin/inquisition kinda aesthetic. Relatively unadorned platemail with a long robe/tabard/skirt thing from the waist down. I'd post a picture, but the upload keeps failing recently. I do think it's the sort of design others might be interested in, not just me, so it might be a nice thing for the community. Probably quite easy to do, too. Thanks for your time!

I did not expect to see you be still active.

I'd advise you to release them separately though.It'd show that you are working on this,make the earlier people not have to wait till christmas to get the mod and it's better for other people who only want one set.Then,at the end you could combine it into one mod.Just my two cents.

Edited by Fenryr3001

• 2 weeks later...