Future of EU...

Signette

52 - 48 is not unanimous whatever the result was. Telling nearly half the population to just accept whatever comes our way is rather pie in the sky.

We shall see just how kind democracy can be. That was one decision, the rest will now be made by Borris, Farrage, Gove and the rest of the uber right wing. Gonna need a shovel...

How exactly will Farage be making decisions? Farage was isolated from the official campaign so they're hardly likely to invite him to take part now.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 - 48 is not unanimous whatever the result was. Telling nearly half the population to just accept whatever comes our way is rather pie in the sky.

We shall see just how kind democracy can be. That was one decision, the rest will now be made by Borris, Farrage, Gove and the rest of the uber right wing. Gonna need a shovel...

How exactly will Farage be making decisions? Farage was isolated from the official campaign so they're hardly likely to invite him to take part now.

He is a business man of course he'll be involved! Hello corporate welfare state!

People didn't really think they chose for an end to corruption did they?

Well a second referendum makes sense since a lot more people now know that UKIP straight up lied to them about everything.

It doesn't matter how many referendum the irish have as long as they have the right one- Carl Juncker EU President..... Sorry thats not how democracy works. And its really telling that he would say such a thing . Besides Ireland , Greece had a referendum and the EU ignored the results , Italy had an election and the EU installed a Troika , Portugal had an election and the Eu forced the Portugal President to hand power to the Conservative losing party because they didn't like the policies of the winning party. Its strange how the remain people talk about the unity of Europe , yet don't seem to bat an eye at others in the EU having to put up with crap like this. No the sense of European unity I see is one of sing songs of kumbaya when its good for me and ignore those whom for its not good and still sing songs of kumbaya . The only difference with the Brexit result is that GB is strong enough that the results cant be ignored and those other nations were too weak and were not able to stand up for themselves. Has anyone thought that by voting to leave your actually standing up to the EU for those who couldn't and thats a much truer song of kumbaya .

BORRIS JOHNSON! BORRIS JONHSON!

Just practicing...

Its Boris Johnson not Borris Johnson . No wonder the remain camp lost .. ugh your not even yelling at the right people . lol

just joking.....

just a friendly reminder that unwarranted foreign governments create resistance movements

when I said I support national sovereignty, the list of names there all include extremely violent national liberation groups that are found mostly to be just in history (the idea that independence is wasteful is generally a narrative crafted by those who want control over other people)
I'm relatively tame when it comes to support, a bit more enlightened if you will

and I tend to come forwards with ideas others have down the line, even as I mentioned feminism as a standin for most of the SJW stuff, including BLM, I was saying the same things as those groups more or less 5 years prior
and I stand by my saying it, they were warnings of what's to come and that those who didn't listen would deserve their fate of dealing with it for ignoring their own hand in creating it because power without accountability breeds dissent faster than rabbits and by dissent I mean the range of it, from "I disagree" to "kill them all"

so I'll give you guys that little factoid as well, now bear that in mind as you discuss the merits of an EU army/brexit thing
and of course we know from history that germany has a serious problem trying to colonize the rest of europe with its power structures, as does napoleon/france
and they were basically trying their own form of eurozone, I highly suspect the entire concept of a centrally powerful eurozone is in itself a garbage idea - although the perpetrators of such ideologies tend to cloak themselves in very progressive rhetoric often, as did alexander (the great) of macedon

typically however, cyrus the great is preferred, his empire left local governments alone, as well as their religions, it's not often the jews in antiquity/the bible like a foreign guy, but his form of kingdom making wasn't the kind of thing you see with the EU, no wonder his version lasted and the tyrants' schemes as many of them as there are, fell like so many berlin walls

daniels 11:30ish-45 or so has a great explanation of these things, it's an after-the-fact biblical account (it's a historical record of what happened basically albeit 2nd hand probably) of alexander of macedon's rampage for progressive values throughout the world, also one must remember genghis khan's progressive one trading zone values, and how he got his, etc and how non-lasting they are (with exception to the results attributable to the fun thing we call the black death that he brought around from china)

Nazis offered peace with the Allies in 1941… but only if they were allowed to invade Russia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2433733/How-Nazis-offered-peace-treaty-World-War-II-meant-selling-Russians.html

I've detached a lot of more contemporary stuff aside from the worst tyrants, because the bible stuff while I don't believe in it, is a good example of stuff so old there's no partisan politics around for it, and yet the attitudes live on, and people probably know more about it than other even more obscure things

Edited by tartarsauce2

just a friendly reminder that unwarranted foreign governments create resistance movements

That is why everyone is so devastated.

BORRIS JOHNSON! BORRIS JONHSON!

Just practicing...

Its Boris Johnson not Borris Johnson . No wonder the remain camp lost .. ugh your not even yelling at the right people . lol

just joking.....

Its Borris, may mate's name is Borris and he says so. Out! Out! Out!

... just kidding, suppose it's a shame I don't work in the electoral commision office ;)

That is why everyone is so devastated.

I'm a little confused, I mean, I get that there's some people whining but only showing people whining does not constitute a proper argument that only whiners exist

it's more likely that the liar aristocracies have had their friendly media organizations/trendsetters only select those that fall in line with the de facto EU party dogma to ask the opinions of and broadcast

what're you getting at?

Edited by tartarsauce2