Future of EU...

Signette

Brits should vote UKIP, French should vote Front National, US citizens should vote Donald Trump, and Russians should keep voting for Vladimir Putin. Everyone else should vote for populism over globalism.

So basically everyone should go fascist and racist. Yea, how about we not vote in people whose major platform is kicking out anyone who isn't the same color as they are. UKIP proved it's incompetence with the Leave campaign basically hurting Britain more then it helped, Front National is so far-right neo-nazis love them and even it's founder was criticized for his positive views of neo-nazism, Donald Trump is a moron con artist who has been sued over 3,500 times, is constantly spouting out incorrect racist views, is hated world wide, who is constantly employing white supremacists and tweeting neo-nazi propaganda, even his plans would not only ruin our economy but ruin the global market.

The last thing we need is a new Axis power.

You're not even worth having an intelligent debate with.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/d3eb14011a6a9f32c0ed97c3eff58bc8/tumblr_oackrqgeQF1u5gbcuo1_1280.png

Pretty sure picture 6 is people leaving T in the Park and picture 7 is clearly racist - why are all the racist, bigot haters and the supposed racist white? :)

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is right. We don't know who these refugees are, and many are coming from regions that ISIS has a presence in. Its a complete failure on the part of the leadership in Europe and many other countries if they're allowing people to come in from these regions without knowing who they are or what their purpose/agenda is. I'm not saying they're all ISIS fighters. Even if just 1% of them are ISIS fighters, how many stacks of bodies are worth the presence of these refugees? The first order of business for the leader of any country is the safety and security of its own citizens, FIRST. Anyone who doesn't understand that isn't fit to be a leader of a country. I'm not even sure they'd be fit to be a dog catcher.

As far as the refugees already here, this is what I expect from them, and I think my expectations are reasonable:

- Learn our language.

- Make an effort to find and keep a job.

- Make an effort to assimilate.

- Don't make demands. Remember, you're here as a guest. Which is a privilege that can end quickly. The squeaky wheel doesn't get oiled, it gets deported.

- Behave yourself.

Commit a crime much more than a minor infraction and you're gone. No second chances. Certainly any violent offense, threats, theft, or sex crimes will get you tossed out.

Edited by Beriallord

Tumblr_mq8st9DfY51qa70eyo1_500.gif

Reductio ad Absurdum?

Indeed, I also thought about that when I thought about it... :laugh:

Alas! A 'double entendre'! So I came to replace it with this...

http://blog-imgs-35-origin.fc2.com/b/r/i/bristolsound/wrongwar_heli.jpg

...but you beat me to it! :ninja:

EDIT: Wow! Given recent events, the visceral certainly does appear to be able to lend itself from the abstract.

In university I studied the Fall of Rome and one of the great curiosities is that for 50 or so years after it had fallen and in the provinces outside of Rome for about 100 years , life continued on pretty much as normal . The Romans had built infrastructure that was built to last and people not knowing what else to do just continued on thinking someone would come along and take over or it would somehow fix itself , but when those things that had been built to last started to break down , that was when people began to accept it was truly over.

All these events , terrorists attacks , migrant crisis, mass rape crisis , failure of Govt to protect you and so many more are all indications that the systems which you believe will serve you are breaking down , the true absurdum is that your already Alice in the rabbit hole and you play these mind games with yourselves to avoid that truth.

The future of the EU is irrelevent , but the future of Europe is war .

In university I studied the Fall of Rome and one of the great curiosities is that for 50 or so years after it had fallen and in the provinces outside of Rome for about 100 years , life continued on pretty much as normal . The Romans had built infrastructure that was built to last and people not knowing what else to do just continued on thinking someone would come along and take over or it would somehow fix itself , but when those things that had been built to last started to break down , that was when people began to accept it was truly over.

All these events , terrorists attacks , migrant crisis, mass rape crisis , failure of Govt to protect you and so many more are all indications that the systems which you believe will serve you are breaking down , the true absurdum is that your already Alice in the rabbit hole and you play these mind games with yourselves to avoid that truth.

Because War, War Never Changes.

I'm so sorry - I just couldn't help myself. - It's awful.

EDIT - Okay it's awful but I'm not really sorry.

I recently watched a documentary on that very study. What I got from it was that people were the system, and they slowly developed their own 'derivative' methods and created new futures. It is right that these things don't just stop and disappear.

We always are in a Wonderland is also the message I get from this. And so the rabbit hole becomes the window into 'seeing things as they are' so as to deter from the path. What this suggests (and my intent of the original post) is we should not easily dismiss our ability to think freely and that what is at the 'end' of the rabbit hole is thus 'undetermined'.

It is true the war horns are blaring away, and have for some time (if they ever really stopped). If it was politically correct (and economically beneficial) to say "war's a commin'" then they would. Heck, it is pretty loud and clear if you watch TV for a few minutes. They are calling for people to 'join them' ('they' will be miles away and safe btw!) in their Wonderland. Yes we may just be tunneling rabbit holes, but there is still time to 'wake up' so as to stop the earth above collapsing in on us.

Of course it does beg the question as to whether the rabbit hole itself is also a Wonderland. Is freedom therefore only an illusion? I suppose that would just further the absurdum, or perhaps reverse it, depending which side of the glass you were looking at.

P.S. The final innuendo was to say I am reluctant to encourage and detail the discussions on how people can be rounded up like a cattle-market for the promotion of ever more inequality, indulgence and exploitation. There is already plenty of this around in a world hell-bent on a reminisce of history like it was a nostalgic theme park. If there is any interest in what is behind the curtains then I'll be here, otherwise I'll be off playing Pokemon Go... (*ironic sarcasm alert!*)

We always are in a Wonderland is also the message I get from this. And so the rabbit hole becomes the window into 'seeing things as they are' so as to deter from the path. What this suggests (and my intent of the original post) is we should not easily dismiss our ability to think freely and that what is at the 'end' of the rabbit hole is thus 'undetermined'.

Your correct in that the outcome of the rabbit hole is undetermined , but your incorrect in that your seeing things as they are . The idea is you dont know what it is your seeing and enter the rabbit hole anyway and instead of coming to your original intent or path down the rabbit hole , you are beset by forces or events beyond your control and how they turn out is dependent on how you fall which is not in your control because your falling. Alice goes through this process many times in the story and for her it turns out well , for Europe thats to be determined.

Edited by Harbringe

Your correct in that the outcome of the rabbit hole is undetermined , but your incorrect in that your seeing things as they are . The idea is you dont know what it is your seeing and enter the rabbit hole anyway and instead of coming to your original intent or path down the rabbit hole , you are beset by forces or events beyond your control and how they turn out is dependent on how you fall which is not in your control because your falling. Alice goes through this process many times in the story and for her it turns out well , for Europe thats to be determined.

I believe I alluded to and made a similar point further on in my post:

Of course it does beg the question as to whether the rabbit hole itself is also a Wonderland. Is freedom therefore only an illusion? I suppose that would just further the absurdum, or perhaps reverse it, depending which side of the glass you were looking at.

I agree with you, and it is this which allows us to see all the options on the table, even if we can't see the labels. I'm not convinced that chasing rabbits through fences will lead to anything less than tears and "off with your head!", so I will wait here in my tree, because there is an expectation... but it is very late! :wink: