⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Found this Reddit post: Modpack containing 800+ mods which people are now torrenting

focusv5

Yikes. 800 mods. Must be a new record. Also, I care more about the dangerous/ incorrect advice he's giving out about partitioning your hard drive, than the stolen mods themselves; at least the latter doesn't have the potential to completely destroy your computer.

I've never seen the site or would want to download anything of that type anyways. Myself I have 82 mods and my Skyrim folder is 25.6 GB

from all the hires textures added. Everything looks great and runs smooth. How/Why anyone would ever want or could even get

to work together 800 mods seems a bit sketchy. Unless the only reason was just to see how many they could have. In that case I

wouldn't want that package anyways. Would be nothing but a bunch of crazy mismatched junk at that point; wouldn't you think ...

You can read it in the Creation Kit EULA for yourselves guys. Bethesda claims the right to redistribute or reuse your content however they please, though to my knowledge this has never actually been tested in court. You still retain ownership of the content. They just have the right to use it. If some non-Bethesda entity uses the content without your permission, you're well within your rights to stop them.