Newegg 48 hour deal - Skyrim

mithikx

Not sure if this is allowed here, but just thought I'd help out for those interested in scoring a minor discount.

Please read it through before ordering and note that this is for a physical copy (boxed) and not a digital key.

Deal only works in the USA*

Deals begin at 12:01am PDT on Saturday, 22nd

and expires 11:59PM PDT on Sunday, 23rd.

EXPIRES 11:59 PDT SUNDAY 23rd

Get Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for $47.99 ($12.00 off) for the following versions of Skyrim:

PC

XBOX 360

PS3

Use coupon code: EMCYTZT852 at checkout (account / login required)

Limit 1 per customer.

State tax applies, free 3 day shipping (faster shipping costs money).

*Additional fees may apply for shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI and PR.

Note that total savings will not be $12.00 after taking in to account tax and shipping.

Also you will not receive this game the second it is unlocked for Steam due to shipping time of shipping carrier.

Detailed explanation on shipping:

Newegg will ship the game FREE via UPS 3-day, note that 11/11/11 is a holiday (Veteran's Day) Newegg ships on Business Days (Mon-Fri) and not on holidays. So the game will ship on Monday and be there by Wednesday.

If you pay for next day shipping (depending on the carrier) it will be there the next day (if they ship on weekends) when ever the carrier round reaches your residence (when the shipping truck reaches your house). To check if they ship on weekends you will have to check with Newegg.

Again: 3 day shipping is free, everything else is not and you will have to pay for it yourself.

Also please stop bumping this thread after this promo expires.

Edited by mithikx

Thanks for the info...but I just can't justify getting it this way if I'll get it so late. Wednesday? No no no. :]

I got the email for this as well... I actually cancelled my Amazon pre-order in favor of this. I'm fine with getting it a few days later for a 20% discount. That just makes sure that I don't get depressed if/when Steam crashes or has some Day One patch over the weekend as it's been known to do with other major releases. I can buy a couple Steam Special deals with the savings too. ;)

their overnight is 19,95 to south florida, gamestop was 9.99 and says that if it doesnt make it by the release date then the shipping is free........If the shipping was less, it would be worth it.

I just confirmed with Newegg that the game does, indeed, ship out on 11/11, not arrive on release day. Pathetic, no way in Hades I'm doing that. But, thank you for sharing your findings, I rarely read the Newegg emails I get now. I just get too many.