Steam question

Flopsies

This game will unlock in approximately 2 weeks, 1 day and 7 hours.

That puts it at 1 AM PST

It's 12 am for the west coast. You have to take into account daylight savings time which pushes the clock back 1 hr the weekend before skyrims release. So we actually gain 1 hr, hence the time discrepancy.

Either way, still sucks :(

I forgot about daylight savings, thanks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Michigan and pre-ordered the game at Gamestop.... I won't get to play the game till 3am and even then I expect trouble with the server overload of everyone trying to unlock the game. >:(

I hate steam with every fiber of my being and want to hold Gabe Newell and Pete Hines heads underwater till the bubbles stop.

Ok, so this is the first ever time that I have preordered a steam game at gamestop and the first time that I will have ever attended a midnight release. I live in Mississippi (sadly) which is central time. So what time will the game unlock? Will it be 12:00 AM everywhere? Or different?

Mountain Time FTW! I won't get to play in earnest until Saturday, anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Mountain Time? Me too, what state?

Ok, so this is the first ever time that I have preordered a steam game at gamestop and the first time that I will have ever attended a midnight release. I live in Mississippi (sadly) which is central time. So what time will the game unlock? Will it be 12:00 AM everywhere? Or different?

It appears that steam has set the unlock time to 12 am pacific time. So that's 2 am central time. :(

Mountain Time FTW! I won't get to play in earnest until Saturday, anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Mountain Time? Me too, what state?

Ohh mountain time folks. :) I'm up in the mountains, in Wyoming. :)