Nexus Mod support request for console

Syntensity

@TeamBacon That sounds like one of the best suggestions here, I would be down for that I can quote myself on that actually:

Have a very nice day guys, if there's anything I can help you guys with or if you need any more information don't hesitate to ask (I could even be your little tester and provide pictures).

Wouldn't it reach more people though, if we would make a thread on the nexusforums? Just curious.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted10460550

Hi whats this stuff about stolen mods? as I constantly switch between playing modded skyrim and oblivion on the pc and modded fallout4 on the xbox Im a bit confused... I havent seen the mod community in such distress since the paid modding bs. could someone give me the "Simple" version of recent events please?

p.s No I dont support anything stolen but someone needs to make a list of the stolen mods to help others avoid them.

p.s.s also im not sure how far console mods will last I mean you really do need fo4se/tesedit\fo4edit to make these games work 99% with mods and I dont think that will happen yet.

@Looper - Basically people have been taking mods from the Nexus and porting them straight to the consoles without the Mod Author's consent.

Don't forget mod authors are Lazy PC elitists who have issues with console players. :yucky:

Sorry just had to!!!! :dance:

With a few exceptions, this thread has been one of the most sensible, non abusive threads that I've read about this subject. I admire what the mod authors do, (I'm a hardware person, software writing/modding is a black art to me) and in my opinion stealing their work is disgusting.

My enjoyment of Fallout 4 and before that FO3, FONV and Skyrim, has been enhanced by some excellent mods and it seems a shame that console gamers cannot share in that enjoyment, after all, no matter whether we play on a PC (I do) or a console (I have an XBox One which I use as a blu-ray player) we are ALL gamers.

With a few exceptions, this thread has been one of the most sensible, non abusive threads that I've read about this subject. I admire what the mod authors do, (I'm a hardware person, software writing/modding is a black art to me) and in my opinion stealing their work is disgusting.

My enjoyment of Fallout 4 and before that FO3, FONV and Skyrim, has been enhanced by some excellent mods and it seems a shame that console gamers cannot share in that enjoyment, after all, no matter whether we play on a PC (I do) or a console (I have an XBox One which I use as a blu-ray player) we are ALL gamers.

Couldn't agree more, they will definetly bring more mods to console I'm certain about that. A lot of modders love the Nexus platform, they chose to upload it to Nexus-only: for a specific reason. Maybe now console modding is a thing, they might also put it on Bethesda who knows. I know for a fact that Elanora would consider it with her bigger mods, if Bethesda would make some changes to their platform. And as you can tell by previous posts, there's a lot of other reasons to it. ^^

Edited by Syntensity

I am almost done with my new dungeon, I just need to set up the boss fight and do the lighting. I can send it to you to test once I am done.

Hopefully it won't be too much for your Xbox to handle. I usually use several different cells for my interiors for ease of building and performance reasons, so it shouldn't be too hard on your system. I want to see how many enemies I can stick in before it starts to make the game lag.

I am almost done with my new dungeon, I just need to set up the boss fight and do the lighting. I can send it to you to test once I am done.

Hopefully it won't be too much for your Xbox to handle. I usually use several different cells for my interiors for ease of building and performance reasons, so it shouldn't be too hard on your system. I want to see how many enemies I can stick in before it starts to make the game lag.

That sounds pretty cool, I'd love to test it out!

Right now my game's crashes when I browse to my pipboy or switch to some weapons using the hotkeys. It always crashes when I switch to my never ending double barrel shotgun, it even crashes when I hover over it. I can keep duplicating the issue over and over again it's so weird. How can I tell if my savegame is corrupted or whatever due to mods? Or is it a common problem... ;s (sorry for putting in this thread, if it persists I will find the right place to put it)

Anyway that's not going to take away that I'm still going to test out your mod :p

Right now my game's crashes when I browse to my pipboy or switch to some weapons using the hotkeys. It always crashes when I switch to my never ending double barrel shotgun, it even crashes when I hover over it. I can keep duplicating the issue over and over again it's so weird. How can I tell if my savegame is corrupted or whatever due to mods? Or is it a common problem... ;s (sorry for putting in this thread, if it persists I will find the right place to put it)

It sounds like the shotgun mod has a bad .nif file (Mesh/model) which can and will crash the game.